The Feel GOOD Factor..

Woho the weight must have just been waiting to come off at the weekend. Lost 4lbs in my second week. Woho one stone down. Still a long way to go before i can get into those special undies cos id put on a lot of weight. But im on the road now. Woho. Heres hoping i can stick it!!! Really really hope i can.

well done love you'll be a vision in your wedding dress in no time

Thank you vanilly!!! God i really hope i will. Ive just so much weight still to loose. If i do loose a stone a month i'll be on it for ages and its hard to think of sticking it for so long. But in saying that it is getting easier as time goes on. So i mean hopefully ill manage stick it. My friend is getting married early dec and id like to look nice at it, plus ill prob have to come off for her hen and wedding so hopefully ill have a good bit lost by then. ( if i can manage to stay on that long!!) fingers crossed that my wedding will keep me motivated. Cos id love to look drop dead georgus!!!!!

Thank you vanilly!!! God i really hope i will. Ive just so much weight still to loose. If i do loose a stone a month i'll be on it for ages and its hard to think of sticking it for so long. But in saying that it is getting easier as time goes on. So i mean hopefully ill manage stick it. My friend is getting married early dec and id like to look nice at it, plus ill prob have to come off for her hen and wedding so hopefully ill have a good bit lost by then. ( if i can manage to stay on that long!!) fingers crossed that my wedding will keep me motivated. Cos id love to look drop dead georgus!!!!!

you will look fantastic! if you lose a stone a month thats 4 stone you'll be down by christmas! how many stone are you planning to lose?

Aww well done differentusername!! fantastic job xx

Well i really dont know how long ill be able to stick it or how much ill loose each week so i dont know what kind of target to set. Too many times iv set myself targets and never reached them which is upsetting. Im happy at about 11stone so id like to get to maybe 10.10. But then on the other hand to get to a healithy proper bmi id need to get to 9stone. Which would be amazing cos iv never really been that weight!!! That'd be just fantastic!! I have my friends hen at the end of oct, her wedding in early december, and christmas. At which ill want to eat so i dont know how determined id be to stick going through keytosis all those times. So i was thinking i could just come off for the hen and christmas and just not eat at the wedding. But thats if i can stick on lipotrim that long!!!! Its such a tough diet but its such a huge oppertunity to change my life that i really hope i get into it and stick at it. I get all excited when i think of myself as slim!!!! I just dont know how long it'll take to get there. If i could loose the first few stone on lipotrim then maybe i could switch over to weight watchers or something. What do you think would be an achievable goal??

Yea vanilly. So i guess if i can stick it that long then even with my weeks off for hen, wedding and christmas i should be below 11stone and then maybe ill do ww till my wedding in july and get down another little bit.

Thank you for your help! Its exciting and scarey at the same time!!

Thank u daisy!! I just hope i can stick at it!! Happy so far. Its tough but loosing weight is always going to be tough and lipotrim really seems to work. Xx heres to the slimmer versions of us!! X

Woho the weight must have just been waiting to come off at the weekend. Lost 4lbs in my second week. Woho one stone down. Still a long way to go before i can get into those special undies cos id put on a lot of weight. But im on the road now. Woho. Heres hoping i can stick it!!! Really really hope i can.

well done differentusername thats an amazing weight loss for the week.... keep good the good work xxx

I've had a day today when I've really fancied eating real food, but when I was in town I popped into a charity shop and picked up a few clothes in the next size down. I found a dress that I thought might fit (couldn't tell because its the type where you need assistance to get into it!) so bought it (for a whole £4 :D) and when I got home... it fits!!

And :drumroll: it's a size 14! 4 weeks ago I was wearing size 18; you'll be amazed how quickly you lose 'size' as well as weight.

your doing so well differentusername just stick with it for as long as feels (relatively) comfortable !
remember u've done so well so far!! well done on the weight loss x

I've had a day today when I've really fancied eating real food, but when I was in town I popped into a charity shop and picked up a few clothes in the next size down. I found a dress that I thought might fit (couldn't tell because its the type where you need assistance to get into it!) so bought it (for a whole £4 :D) and when I got home... it fits!!

And :drumroll: it's a size 14! 4 weeks ago I was wearing size 18; you'll be amazed how quickly you lose 'size' as well as weight.

ohh no way :worthy: that is brilliant, i bet your well chuffed with yourself :) fair play to you, thats the kinda stuff that keeps us motivated :) xxx

This thread is brilliant!! I love stuff like this, hearing peoples stories and sharing. it really keeps me going! I'd have quit long ago if not for this! So A HUGE THANKYOU to everyone on here!! yous are so supportive and inspirational!!

A big congrats to LincBren!!! from an 18 to a 14!!! wow your family and friends must be gobsmacked when they see you!! I bet that feels amazing!!! Well done you!!x

great post
i have the feel good factor today, i swear i feel amazing the sun is shining and i have almost 3 stone off in the 6 weeks and totally love it. happy friday people x x x

ohh really loving the stories guys there brilliant... :553:

me feel good factor should hopefully be tomorrow when i stand on the scales for my first weigh in .. but i do have a lil one today.. brought my sis shopping and decided last min to get my boobs measured in this boutique... fairly pricey stuff but anyways she kept handing me in bras etc but came across this black padded one nice boost on it, was 20e but didn think it was worth the 20 then she handed me in this pure black lacy ones with lovely thick lacy straps :eek: gorgeous only thing is i hate bras that u can see ur nipples through when wearing tops.. she had matching one in ivory ohh i swear if i had the money (and a fella) i would have bought both... but anyways im wafflin now i bought the black lacy one, i dont know when or if i will wear it but i thought to myself while i still have a pair im goin to flaunt them off that and i just kept thinking the straps would be so sexy under a top:eek:

now with that said when i get to any size between a 10 or 14 i will no longer be goin in for lacy bras but hopefully the whole shabang , corset, lacy knickers, suspenders :eek::eek:: :angeldevil:

Oh and to add...I have also tried on all the too small undie sets in my drawers, you know the brand new ones that dont fit that everyone has? Well I now have a few new sets which fit yay. So I might have done a little dance in front of the mirror lol.

That comment made me laugh.....I thought that it was only me! I've got a whole drawer full of such undies, mostly bought when I was considerably thinner! They're all beautiful colours too, whereas the underwear that I wear at the moment is invariable flesh-coloured or black! Oh to put on scarlet 'smalls' and for them to actually be small!!:rolleyes:

A big congrats to LincBren!!! from an 18 to a 14!!! wow your family and friends must be gobsmacked when they see you!! I bet that feels amazing!!! Well done you!!x

She looks amazing! Such a difference in a really short time!

Aaaw thanks Cle, so do you - I can't believe the lbs and inches we've lost between us!!

Back