ProPoints The Final Countdown

Emilyx

Silver Member
Well I've decided to get the last stone and a bit off I'll be doing WW with exercise as I really need to tone up. I know my losses will be smaller but should hopefully be at goal by New Year.

I'm Emily, 24, and I used to weigh 16st5lbs back in January, I now weigh 11st3lbs and a size big 10 and a big 12 lol! I would like to get down to a 8/10. For exercise I'll be doing the Insanity DVDs which means for a while I'll have a lot of water retention but hopefully will have a nice slim waist ;)

I've signed up to WW online and I've been given 26pp, first day will be tomorrow.

So today is my first day :) bit scared to get back into Insanity later on but my skin is seriously sagging so need to tone up.

My stats are for day 1 of Insanity (will update the stats on day 30)

Weight : 11st3lbs
Chest : 34"
R. Arm : 13"
L. Arm : 13"
Waist : 29"
Hips : 40"
R Thigh : 24.5"
L Thigh : 24"

Though I'm not sure how to point activity? I guess on the online tracker put high intensity for how long I do it? Oh and I'll also be walking roughly 4 miles each weekday.

Food wise I need to use up what we've got here, as I was doing Celebrity Slim for a little while until I found out I could be lactose intolerant *doh!*

B - Crumpets with lactofree spread - 5pp
L - Jacket Potato, beans and southern fried chicken - 13pp
D - Petit Pain, 2 Egg whites and 1 rasher bacon - 5pp
Snacks - Grapes, Apple, WW Digestive, French Fries - 3pp

Total used - 26/26pp
Weeklys - 49/49
Activity Points 2

Last edited:
Well the tummy ache went, thank god lol did my workout and its 2 activity points :) decided on hip hop abs instead of insanity as last time I did insanity I couldn't walk properly for days which can't be good this week lol and hha is a lot nicer on the legs xx

So today is day 2, woop woop! Still "in the zone" and decided that if I don't sweat a lot with HHA tonight I'll do 30DS too :) Today I'm going to be a very busy bee and will hardly be able to eat throughout the day so two set meals and probably be naughty in the middle of the day (whoops)

B - Crumpets with lactofree spread - 5pp
L - No idea
D - WW Bread, beans, whole eggs - 12pp

Dailys - 17/26pp
Weeklys - 49/49pp
Activity (weekly) - 8/8

Hey Jadie, it is very intense! The warm up alone gets me sweating, good thing about it is that it keeps saying to do as much as you can and don't push yourself. The first few weeks the scales do go up though as its water retention because of Insanity but I've def lost inches. Got into a proper size 12 jeans two days ago, checked my hips and they've gone down 2 inches. But its one of those you need to do 6 days out of 7 & you get aches a lot the following day lol xxx

I've looked at insanity many many times, I'd love to do it when I've lost all my weight but at this size it's just impossible for me to do it, and I need low impact and gentle exercise.

Good luck with your exercise!

xxx

I've looked at insanity but haven't actually done it yet.. lol. It looks very intense.
I do the ministry of sound workouts....hard work but fun x

Back