The final frontier

That's great! Enjoy Easter weekend and your hols! Just watch the carbs and you'll be fine! Surprisingly in December I had a few meals out and I just avoided carbs and I still lost. It can be done but just be mindful and you may well lose. X

Here's hoping! I actually got back on the scales a bit later this morning (after going back to bed for a bit- gotta love a bank holiday Friday!) and I was 9.8.8! Woop!

X

Whoops had an extra bar and a lump of cheddar cheese :-s

That is it for nibbling tho.... (I think!) Hope it doesn't affect scales tomorrow.

X

Whoops had an extra bar and a lump of cheddar cheese :-s

That is it for nibbling tho.... (I think!) Hope it doesn't affect scales tomorrow.

X

I'm sure you will be fine :( that's not going to do any damage surely :) I really want to bake Easter brownies but I don't trust myself lol

Stay strong for the rest of the night x

I'm sure you will be fine :( that's not going to do any damage surely :) I really want to bake Easter brownies but I don't trust myself lol

Stay strong for the rest of the night x

Loool! Yummmy! I could never resist brownies if I baked them... Gooey chocolatey goodness.... I'm salivating- lol! You're a stronger girl than I am if you can do that.... But good luck to you! X

Interestingly my body fat percentage is 22.6% apparently (according to military body fat calculator)... And if I want to get to 21% (under which it is not considered healthy) I only have to lose 3lbs... Which is more than what my goal weight was. This is interesting as my legs are still very un toned and wobbly and cellulitey... I think it is basing too much on my small waist (25inches)... Cos lots of fit healthy women don't have a load of wobbly leg fat? *confused*

I guess I need to build muscle... Hopefully skiing will help there!

Wow! You are tiny! Very interesting as I weigh less than you yet I am between 29-30" waist and 39" hips (I think). I'm a pear shape so that's why I need to be a much lower weight as all my weight is on my bum thighs and lower tummy area- the "mommy pouch" as my lovely husband refers to it as!

ive posted my shopping confession on my thread! Probably forgotten a few things I've sneaked in too! I end up a shopaholic when I start losing weight!

Wow! You are tiny! Very interesting as I weigh less than you yet I am between 29-30" waist and 39" hips (I think). I'm a pear shape so that's why I need to be a much lower weight as all my weight is on my bum thighs and lower tummy area- the "mommy pouch" as my lovely husband refers to it as!

ive posted my shopping confession on my thread! Probably forgotten a few things I've sneaked in too! I end up a shopaholic when I start losing weight!

How tall are you kira? Cos I think we are a similar shape! I've got 38" hips, 25" tum (no babies yet- the only reason!), 35" boobs- very pear shaped but I'm 5'4" so may be that I'm taller than you...?

Yey for secret shopping!!! X

How tall are you kira? Cos I think we are a similar shape! I've got 38" hips, 25" tum (no babies yet- the only reason!), 35" boobs- very pear shaped but I'm 5'4" so may be that I'm taller than you...?

Yey for secret shopping!!! X

you both sound like the same shape as me. All of my weight is on my thighs. I'm more an hourglass shape as i have a large chest, but my waist is only 28''. i'd love it to get smaller, but as i was looknig at my slimmer flatter self, i was like one stone from goal?? *grips tihighs* theres well more than a stone there'' :( grrrrr

you both sound like the same shape as me. All of my weight is on my thighs. I'm more an hourglass shape as i have a large chest, but my waist is only 28''. i'd love it to get smaller, but as i was looknig at my slimmer flatter self, i was like one stone from goal?? *grips tihighs* theres well more than a stone there'' :( grrrrr

Frustrating isn't it! I feel like there is still a stone in my thighs but I'm pretty sure there can't be.... Or if there is I won't be able to lose it without serious starvation and that is not healthy.

How much have you lost/want to lose Hun?

X

Daily WI was 9.8.2!!! Hoorah!

I didn't think I would be able to get this low before I went away- I'm very happy!!

I'm going to snooze now and hope that when I wake up I will magically lose another 1/4lb like yesterday... Loool!

Easter love to one and all! X

Lol! Great daily weigh just! Would be hilarious if you lost another o
pound or two After waking up!

sugar I'd love be a an hour glass shape! Alas I think I'm carrying at least 2 stone on my bum! I'm sadly very Kim Kardashian looking when it comes to bottom and like her I'm 5ft 2!! Having said that I'm embracing my shape as it ain't gonna change but I'd certainly be happy with it being a smaller version of it than when I restarted this zillion to weight loss journey!

Lol! Great daily weigh just! Would be hilarious if you lost another o
pound or two After waking up!

sugar I'd love be a an hour glass shape! Alas I think I'm carrying at least 2 stone on my bum! I'm sadly very Kim Kardashian looking when it comes to bottom and like her I'm 5ft 2!! Having said that I'm embracing my shape as it ain't gonna change but I'd certainly be happy with it being a smaller version of it than when I restarted this zillion to weight loss journey!

Thanks kira :) I didn't get back to sleep or re weigh- I'm happy with where I am now.... And too scared it will go the other way on the scales- lol! You are so petite and dinky! Bless you at 5'2" (sorry if patronising)...

We must think positive, us big bottomed/thighed girls, in that it is preferable health wise to carry weight on thighs and bottoms.... So whilst it makes jean shopping a nightmare (grrrrr) we can feel happy that it is the healthiest place to store the flab.... Actually I think Kim Kardashian is rather a stunner- bottom and all!

Continue to have wonderful weekends everyone!! X

Back