The final frontier

Well done! Just keep 100% over weekend and be careful on not too much exercise(not until you have real food).

No harm in wishing! But don't be disappointed as you know the numbers of the scale can be down one day and up the next even when one has been 100%. Remember we"re very close!

Looks like we are both aiming for that half stone mark of X stone 7lb. You're defiantly closer to your 9.7.0 than I am to my 8.7.0!!

Jussyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

im sorry i went AWOl :( and left all you fabulous people! .. just had a read through your diary. Great job on getting back on board. Definitely the exercise that was making you extra hungry and not letting that pesky pound go!.. so so proud of you for sticking it out over the past few days,, and the scales showed you it was worth it yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

keep it up,, and now im back for the long haul,, we can get back to motivating each other! yayyy! :) ..happy Sunday! new week tomorrow! x

Well done! Just keep 100% over weekend and be careful on not too much exercise(not until you have real food).

No harm in wishing! But don't be disappointed as you know the numbers of the scale can be down one day and up the next even when one has been 100%. Remember we"re very close!

Looks like we are both aiming for that half stone mark of X stone 7lb. You're defiantly closer to your 9.7.0 than I am to my 8.7.0!!

I've slipped and fallen today! Woke up a lb heavier this morning... Despite being 100% all day saturday- and then just thought 'sod it'. Went out for lunch (wasn't too bad- just roast chicken, veg and glass of wine) but then we got takeaway for supper :-( I needed a break- was so fed up.

Ready to be good again now... I'm sure ill hate myself in the morning when I get on the scales... But I was just at and of my tether. Had the day off and feeling ready for next 5 days SSing. Sorry for letting you (and myself) down!

Hope you've been more successful than me! Xx

Jussyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

im sorry i went AWOl :( and left all you fabulous people! .. just had a read through your diary. Great job on getting back on board. Definitely the exercise that was making you extra hungry and not letting that pesky pound go!.. so so proud of you for sticking it out over the past few days,, and the scales showed you it was worth it yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

keep it up,, and now im back for the long haul,, we can get back to motivating each other! yayyy! :) ..happy Sunday! new week tomorrow! x

Pudgeeeeeee!!!! So glad you're back! We have all missed you! Was your op an emergency?! Hope you are ok?!

I had a blip today... But ready for more CD action tomorrow- new week, new start. 5 days of being super good till I'm off on my hols... So I'm gonna make the next 5 days count...

Night everyone... Lets sleep well and awake refreshed and ready for a great 100% week! Xx

Just, it was a blip we're human! You haven't let yourself down nor me honey! You'll get there and I'll get there!

practical points (from experience and many blips in the past!) exercise to use up the calories/glycogen you've stored and continue on plan.

remember the perils of daily weighing is that you can be 100% but scale can go up a pound or more the next day. It's soul destroying I know especially when diet fatigue has set in.

Have lots of water be positive and remain happy you are so close!

Just, it was a blip we're human! You haven't let yourself down nor me honey! You'll get there and I'll get there!

practical points (from experience and many blips in the past!) exercise to use up the calories/glycogen you've stored and continue on plan.

remember the perils of daily weighing is that you can be 100% but scale can go up a pound or more the next day. It's soul destroying I know especially when diet fatigue has set in.

Have lots of water be positive and remain happy you are so close!

You're a star Hun- and you are right! At least I can get back on the exercise now and not worry too much about it... I have also got TOTM again. Just arrived this morning. No wonder I've been feeling bloaty and moody! Seriously WTF is going on with my cycle?!

Here's to a happy and strict week everybody! Xx

Sooo daily WI is up 3lbs from yesterday (3.5 from sat) so I'm up to 9.13.5

Which isn't so bad... Bearing in mind glycogen, water weight and the fact that I haven't 'been' yet after my day off.

So I'm hoping it will be gone tomorrow... By Thursday at the latest.

Back on the diet now 100% and exercise too- even gym if I can fit it in at work. Actually really glad it's back to work- the office keeps me on plan!

Will keep you posted! Good luck all and have happy healthy Mondays xx

Daily WI 9.11.4 so 2 of sundays 3.5lbs are off.... Hopefully next 1.5 and more comes off tomorrow! (Ever the optimist)

Feeling bloaty and sluggish again, may have to say hi to my old friend sennacot tonight. Unless we see some movement today. I worry that this diet is seriously messing with my internal systems!

Good luck all... Thank goodness it is a 4 day week! I'm going shopping on Friday for holiday things.... Bikini shopping in Victoria's Secret.... That is thinspiration this week! What is everyone else's thinspiration at the mo? Xx

Daily WI 9.10.6 - back into the pesky 9.10's!

Ok.... So if I can PLEASE lose 1-2 lbs by Saturday.... Then I will be happy. If I got to 9.7 I would be over the moon. But I think we can all agree that is unlikely. Although I guess I could possibly have a woosh.... I'm gonna be 100% in the hope!

Good luck everyone.... Xx

9.9.9 this morning. Feels like an emergency too- lol! Just 2 more days on SS+ before I'm off plan for two weeks.... :-S how low can I go in 2 days? Judging by the last two weeks.... Not very much lower. Would love to see 9.7(something) on Saturday.... But that's I'd very unlikely. I will be happy with 9.8(something) to be honest. But wishing it off won't make it happen. Official WI tonight.... Likely to see 1lb off I think. Then sticking up on 3 weeks products. Yikes! Then I think that might be it for me and CD....

Good luck everyone x

About to have official CDC WI and I'm pretty sure i won't have lost even a whole lb since last Thursday evening... Maybe by Saturday morning ill have lost weight but this time last week I weighed the same pretty much. I've decided that ill buy enough products now for one whole week of SS after my skiing holiday. Just to shift some/all of my holiday weight.... After that I'm going to go it alone.... Low carb and low cal healthy eating regime. CD is so expensive... It will be my 4th month! I need to go back to the real world now- especially since I'm not really losing much weight anymore. I want to be able to enjoy myself and go to the gym and have a glass of wine at the weekend without fear of letting down my

CDC.... And forking out soooo much cash!

Nope it is off CDC for me in 3 weeks time....

Tell you what tho- it has certainly worked and done the job! I'm looking better than I have for a couple of years.... Just think ill try and do the last 7lbs on my own... The 'normal' way. Hopefully minus this obsessive grip CD has had over me for 3 months! Lool! But let's see where I am after holiday... Might find myself desperate for CD - I've been institutionalised! X

Just under 1lb off.... CDC says I can do step 3 when I get back from hols... Will be cheaper and I can eat more... Just gonna look into it a bit before I make any decisions.... Might be good to do a step up before I give up completely... X

Hey the lat bit is always the toughest to lose no matter what diet. You have done fantastic to get this far and have to do what's best for you. If that's low cal low carb then so be it your more likely to stick with something you feel 100% about than something your doing half hearted.

Hopefully step 3 works as would be a shame to see you go. You have been such a great support :) good luck in whatever you decide

Jussy you've done very well! You really are very close and I'm sure you'll be fine going it alone. The important thing is you enjoy your holidays! Diet and weightloss can wait!

Hey the lat bit is always the toughest to lose no matter what diet. You have done fantastic to get this far and have to do what's best for you. If that's low cal low carb then so be it your more likely to stick with something you feel 100% about than something your doing half hearted.

Hopefully step 3 works as would be a shame to see you go. You have been such a great support :) good luck in whatever you decide

Thanks Laura.... You're sweet for saying that.... I am not going anywhere just yet and having looked at step 3 I think it would work for me- for at least a week or two... So I think ill give it a shot. I did promise myself i would go up the steps this time!! Good luck over this long weekend Hun! X

Jussy you've done very well! You really are very close and I'm sure you'll be fine going it alone. The important thing is you enjoy your holidays! Diet and weightloss can wait!

Thanks kira.... I appreciate that- CDC told me she wanted me to lose 4lbs over my hols?!?! Pretty sure that's not gonna happen- I want to enjoy myself- not go crazy- but enjoy what the Rocky Mountains can offer me in all ways- including culinary!! We will see.... But I'm not sure anyone can ski away 4lbs of fat whilst eating and drinking quite a lot....

X

Daily WI was 9.9! So that's pretty much 1lb off since yesterday.

If I am 100% today I am really hoping to see a 9.8(something) tomorrow before I go off and enjoy myself a bit.....

Happy Good Friday everyone! Stay strong and keep away from Easter eggs!

I'm off shopping soon... Thinspiration indeed!! X

Back