ProPoints The final push to target

I did 45 minutes on the cross trainer. It said 390 calories. Not bad x x

Have had 2 weeklies ha ha x

OMG 390Cals in 45Mins! That's Awesome! Well Done! And Yey for Weeklies, what was your snack of choice? X

Come to sub, well done on your journey so far you have done amazing job. Belated birthday wishes!
Look forward to following the rest of your journey!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Been busy today at work.

Exercise today I biked to work and back, went the long way back, so 20 mins going and 60 mins coming home.

Food was ok but have decided I need a glass of wine so weeklies kicking in. Gonna have 9 points worth so will be 7 weeklies used. Worth every one lol x x

Hope everyone else doing ok, I am feeling quite stressed. Daughter going away tomorrow but she is being a right cow to me, arguing saying she hates me eeuugghhhh........ Drove me to wine! All because she is stressed getting packed!

They don't realise do they bloody teenagers.

Anyway, post tomorrow I can see the rest of the weeklies getting used ha ha, will try gym early to make me feel less guilty, I think it will be wine x

Subscribing - your an inspiration - I have a lot to lose so hoping you can help inspire me to get there!!

Been busy today at work.

Exercise today I biked to work and back, went the long way back, so 20 mins going and 60 mins coming home.

Food was ok but have decided I need a glass of wine so weeklies kicking in. Gonna have 9 points worth so will be 7 weeklies used. Worth every one lol x x

Hope everyone else doing ok, I am feeling quite stressed. Daughter going away tomorrow but she is being a right cow to me, arguing saying she hates me eeuugghhhh........ Drove me to wine! All because she is stressed getting packed!

They don't realise do they bloody teenagers.

Anyway, post tomorrow I can see the rest of the weeklies getting used ha ha, will try gym early to make me feel less guilty, I think it will be wine x

Hey Sweetie! Sorry to hear your daughter has been a Madam! I think that Girls are sooooo much worse than boys, my daughter is 5 going on 15! Do you have any other plans for the weekend other than the Gym? X

Morning everyone.

She is finally packed! Thank The Lord.

Going out for tea tonight with a friend for my belated birthday , going to Italian bistro so can be good, they do a salmon in a tomato sauce which is nice might go for that.

If my devil horns come out they do chicken in a garlic and rosemary creamy sauce yum yum, and the most gorgeous roast potatoes with veg ha ha x

Teenager ey!!!! They are a pain in the butt my niece is 17 and she is as moody she never stops moaning gggrrrrr
Ah use all your weeklies! More is more and I got my biggest loses the weeks I used all my 49 weighwatchers is the bees knees

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone.

She is finally packed! Thank The Lord.

Going out for tea tonight with a friend for my belated birthday , going to Italian bistro so can be good, they do a salmon in a tomato sauce which is nice might go for that.

If my devil horns come out they do chicken in a garlic and rosemary creamy sauce yum yum, and the most gorgeous roast potatoes with veg ha ha x

I'm with Ciara, more is more ;-) Plus you can be Angel in the Week but a Devil by Weekend ;-) Thats the beauty of the Weeklies! X

been so busy I have neglected the diary!

decided to do daughters bedroom while she is away so been busy doing that, just need her dressing table putting up and all done.

diet been ok but have had a few wines this week.

had weigh in and only lost half a pound but still happy with that as i was well over weeklies in alcohol! a fresh week now. I am having a drink on Saturday this week but just one day I can cover with weeklies so that's ok.

how is everyone doing?

I am still managing to keep up the exercise as well which is good for me x x

been so busy I have neglected the diary!

decided to do daughters bedroom while she is away so been busy doing that, just need her dressing table putting up and all done.

diet been ok but have had a few wines this week.

had weigh in and only lost half a pound but still happy with that as i was well over weeklies in alcohol! a fresh week now. I am having a drink on Saturday this week but just one day I can cover with weeklies so that's ok.

how is everyone doing?

I am still managing to keep up the exercise as well which is good for me x x

Well Done on keeping up the exercise and loosing 1/2lb. Going in the right direction, keep up the hard work.x

Here to subscribe. Fantastic loss so far - well done. What a great idea for a birthday present to make up a WW hamper for you.

Well daughter home from holidays, thank god.

She is over the moon with her bedroom all done.

Had a drink at weekend and few naughty meals so didnt go to weigh in today.

Going to try and make up for it and weigh on saturday x x

Well daughter home from holidays, thank god.

She is over the moon with her bedroom all done.

Had a drink at weekend and few naughty meals so didnt go to weigh in today.

Going to try and make up for it and weigh on saturday x x

Glad your daughter had a good holiday and likes her room :) Damage Limitation is a go go go! Weekends are to be naughty! X

ye i am thinking of weighing in on a saturday from now on. even if i gain this week.

if i am going to do anything around drink it is normally a weekend so have a week to make up for it.

my scales are showing a gain of 1.5 lb this morning :cry:but in the grand scale of things I am sure I can sort that out if not this week then by next week x x

ye i am thinking of weighing in on a saturday from now on. even if i gain this week.

if i am going to do anything around drink it is normally a weekend so have a week to make up for it.

my scales are showing a gain of 1.5 lb this morning :cry:but in the grand scale of things I am sure I can sort that out if not this week then by next week x x

Face the Music and hopefully they will play your tune, u might have a surprise by Saturday ;-) And as u say, whatever the result u will deal with it.x

ye I have come so far so a blip won't put me off. Cant wait to just get it out of the way, x x

ye I have come so far so a blip won't put me off. Cant wait to just get it out of the way, x x

It'll come round before u know it and then u will know your benchmark for the upcoming week.x

Good luck with your WI on saturday hopefully you can get it back before then might not be as bad as you think. Saturday is def a better day to get weighted i WI on Tuesday and doesnt give me much time for damage limitation from the weekends

Back