ProPoints The final push to target

I stayed the same so that was a bonus!

Managed a 25 km bike ride yesterday and about 20 this morning.

I think it might make up for the wine last night and a few today lol. Count it as my weeklies and exercise points so will still have my 28 a day x

Hope everyone is ok and speak soon x

I stayed the same so that was a bonus!

Managed a 25 km bike ride yesterday and about 20 this morning.

I think it might make up for the wine last night and a few today lol. Count it as my weeklies and exercise points so will still have my 28 a day x

Hope everyone is ok and speak soon x

Well Done for your STS, bet u was well chuffed! Sounds as though you're doing plenty of exercise, make sure your body doesn't go into starvation mode if u continue exercising so much during the week.x

I know I am exercising loads but can see the difference in shape, especially legs, when I was a size 24 legs were like tree trunks! They are starting to not rub now ,I know exercise is doing good even if weight not going down as quicks x

I know I am exercising loads but can see the difference in shape, especially legs, when I was a size 24 legs were like tree trunks! They are starting to not rub now ,I know exercise is doing good even if weight not going down as quicks x

I think body shape has a lot to do with it, I've definitely lost it differently this time with doing my walking.x

Well done on the STS and on all the exercise.

well, back to face the music.......

going to weigh in today but haven't been very good so expecting a gain.

had a few nights away last week for anniversary and then out drinking saturday and sunday.

am away in london this weekend for 2 nights but gonna pop in today and get weighed before i do any more damage.

have still been exercising but doesn't compensate for the wine thats gone down my neck :cool:

will post back this afternoon after weigh in x

hope evryone else is ok x

hey hun, here to subscribe! What a fantastic achievement you have made so far! good luck, we are all here to support!

How do you feel now you have went back to your meeting? 1.5 is great especially when you were doubting yourself! here to next week :)

cx

It's got me focused again. Weekend in London involving lots of alcohol so will need to be good food wise. Sts would be fantastic this week x

lol, i love it! i am the same, drink too much over the weekends but in my head i just dont use 49 and drink 609 but thats ok?? lol!

Have a fab weekend away, what day is wi? plenty of dancing and shopping with earn a few ap :)

Back