• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Final Stone ....... any buddys??

Ive got a stone and 2lbs to reach my target ! :D

I have 9lbs to target! I'll be your buddy!!! :D

I've about a stone to lose too (if people wouldn't keep telling me I dont need to lose any more). Full of the cold at moment - no exercise - sucking on throat tabs - hot honey drinks plus Manuka honey spoonfuls so def no loss this week.

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
Ive lost 6, on the final one now! Just got back from 2 week cruise, so put a couple of pounds on (i thought id put on more with the amount of cocktails i guzzled!!)
SO.... just trying to stay on plan as much as possible around the xmas preiod, but im being realistic, I dont think my losses will be anything to shout about for the next couple of weeks!!
Good luck everyone!!

xxxxx

Finally got my internet back.....snow in Scotland has alot to answer for.....well in the last week, due to being snowed in, I've gained 2 1/2 pounds....gutted but then I do seem to have gained a Nutella addiction :( back on plan today. How are you ladies doing ??

I've got 1 stone 3lb to go for my target but I might change that - will join in if that's ok, nice to have somewhere to report into. Not putting a date on when I want my target but I started on 10/2/10 so that might be a good date to aim for - depending on what happens over Xmas!!

Good luck to everyone will look forward to seeing how everyone does xx

I really want it gone by Valentines day, not for any romantic reason, just a good day that I'll remember......hard day today, 1st day on plan always is as fighting the sugar cravings :( how's everyone else's day been? my road has finally been snow ploughed so I can get out with my car....yeah, first time since thursday last week xx

0.5lbs off, so 6.5lbs til Target!

Kirstabubble- well done!!!!! That's a fab loss, how did you do that?! I haven't managed more than 2lbs in months!