The first day of my new life

I have just got back from the chemists. I now have the food packets. I have vanilla, strawberry and chicken soup. I've never been so excited about doing something like this before. Though I know it will be hard, I just want to achieve success like some of you have.

I also a male so if any guys could give any advice/tips it would be great because I see we are a minority here.

Anyway, just wanted to say i'm starting and hope that soon I will be able to give some useful advice as well as I could say I have done it and it worked.

Cheers.

Joe.

Hi Joe
It is exciting!!! Because we know it works! Stick to it and drink loads of water and you'll do fine. The first couple of days are pretty hard, but once you go into ketosis you no longer feel hungry. Keep reading the threads and this will give you motivation.
Good luck.
Emma x

Hi Joe
Just a quick welcome from a relative newby.
Cathy

Hi Joe, good luck. If you think you are excited now, wait till your first weigh in and you see the results! :D
It isn't easy, especially for the first few days, but it is so worth it!
Can't think of any major differences between the mens and womens LT except you only have two shakes each day. Everything else works the same. There are some lovely guys on here who can help you more than I can, I'm sure.
Loads of luck, keep popping on here to let us know how you are doing, there's always someone around.

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. Hope you had a good week on Lipotrim. Let us know how you got on! Dont worry about the gender statistics, we are all here for a reason, and thats to offload our spare tyres sticking to our bodies! lol keep smiling! :)

Back