The first day of the rest of my life

Peggie

Right - went to the pharmacy yesterday so we're all stocked up on Lipotrim and starting today.

I weighed in at 13stone 5lbs so my initial goal is to lose 3 stone then see how I feel. I know it's not going to be easy in the first week but I'm pretty determined that this is going to work for me. I might need some help in the early days as I know I will find it difficult to continue if I don't get good results.

My previous attempts at weight loss usually result in barely 1lb per week so I suppose I should see any increase on that as a good thing!

You will def find it tough but lean on each other and minimins to get you through the first week -then use the great losses as motivation.

Hopefully you're not like me and my OH who in the past have used each other's moments of weakness to tempt each other off. I know when he's weak and if I want to cheat then I kind of work on him and he does the same with me. Its not really a conscious thing but afterwards we recognise our behaviour.

If you two are like that I think its important to recognise it -its why we're doing lipotrim -to break all nasty and unattractive food habits we've developed.

I wish you all the very best, keep us all posted.

WATER WATER WATER!!! :D :D

Thanks BlackRose.

I think there is a danger that we might lead each other astray so I'll look out for that creeping in. On the other hand, it's a huge bonus that I don't have to cook for him or be around food at all for the next few months.

Today's first job is clearing all the food out of the kitchen!

this diet is great as is this forum for all the help and support you need, wishing you lots of luck x

good luck hun, you will love the weight loss on lipotrim, it is consistent...unlike alot of other diets, get through the first week and it will be worth every minute when you step on the scales.drink plenty of water and rest when you can,have long soaks in the bath and a few early nights for the first few days if you can

nicki xxxxxx

we are all here for you, all the best

Thanks - I've got lots of jobs lined up to keep me busy and to get me out of my old breakfast - lunch - tea routine. I'm also planning to pick up a cross stitch project that I started ages ago - once I get into that the hours go by very quickly

Thanks BlackRose.

I think there is a danger that we might lead each other astray so I'll look out for that creeping in. On the other hand, it's a huge bonus that I don't have to cook for him or be around food at all for the next few months.

Today's first job is clearing all the food out of the kitchen!

Nice one!! Do it early before the hunger kicks in! And remove all take away numbers from phones/memory/drawers... you will both be grand and emerge from your foodless house in a few months looking and feeling amazing! :D

First day..

Hi Peggie..hope things are progressing well for you. It is my first day today and have had my first vanilla shake. I keep getting that REM record in my head "it's the end of the world as we know it" and I am thinking great bring it on...am fed up with knowing the world of having a problem with food. So keep going everyone I need to be able to follow in your footsteps so that perhaps I may end up leading someone else:grouphugg:

Good luck Peggie! Yeah the first week can be tough, it does get a lot easier day 4 onwards, and even easier again after the end of week 2 IMHO. But the first weeks weight loss will inspire you and make it all worth while. Best to set mini goals to give yourself short term motivational targets, as sometimes the end goal can seem a long way off - that said though, I reckon if you sick rigidly to the diet you will of shed your 3-stone target in about 10-weeks.

There are lots of knowledgable LT veterans on here, who are here to help, guide and support. I for one have found this site invaluable, in fact I wouldnt even of found out about LT in the first place if it wasnt for this site!

Good luck, dont give in, be strong and stay focused, the results will make it ALL SO WORTH IT!!

Good luck Peggie. You have taken the first step, which is often the hardest, and are on your way to a slimmer, healthier you. You should be able to shift your 3 stone by Christmas.

We are all here to help you coz, there's no denying this, the first week is by far and wide the hardest week and many fall before the first hurdle. Hang in there and it does get easier.

x

Good luck Peggie, You sound positive and motivated so good to hear, Remember if you need advice or you feel like you are struggling pop on here and we will all try our very best to help you out as much as we can, Good luck sweetie..:):)

Wow - I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all your lovely messages. I don't think I've ever felt so welcome.

I'm happy to say I got through day one ok. Luckily I think the shakes and soup are ok to drink (I was worried I might find them disgusting!). Here's to day 2.

I wonder how long I can hold out without weighing myself?

Hi Peggy, you certainly seems focused enough to succeed, so keep with it ,
& keep reading the posts if you need abit of encouragement. Thats what i have done and im just coming to the end of my first week, the first few days are by far the worst, but once you overcome them, its no too bad! Good luck!

Back