the first thing you will do when you have dropped the weight?!

sheshelafunk

ok so in 8 weeks when we all look like gods and godesses what are we going to
do?

im going to buy some new skinny jeans!!! and a bikini lol..i hope

whats everyone else going to do? xxx

im going to buy new jeans fited top and a belt, dont think ill ever be ready for a bikini lol

For the last ten years I have always wanted to look fab in 501's!! Bit out of date now, but skinney jeans sound good. Just looking forward to going into top shop/river island etc and pick anything i fancy instead of going to bigger shops and just looking at what fits!

i have kept a pair of size 10 jeans from when i lost weight yrs ago they wont go over my thighs but im not getting rid lol

yay! one thing im worried about is floppy skin after weightloss. also i have loads of tattoos wondering what they will look like..even so roll on the skinny jeans!! x

Run naked up & down my street :)

Oh good question....I'm really wanting to get my bottom half to a size 10 and bought various jeans, work trousers etc in the sales to spur me on but I'm not going to try them on until I've shifted at least a stone or so and I know the joy I will feel if they fit, as I haven't been a size 10 on the bottom for around 15 years (ahhh early 20's how long ago that feels!). Quite happy to stay a size 12 on top, as I am now, don't really want by lady bits to go any smaller but would like to lose the muffin top and tone up!

Bikini is a no no for me, I'm more a one-piece or tankini girl - but you never know, we're booked for Portaventura resort in Salou again this October for our family holiday and maybe by then I'll actually be proud of my figure after months of the gym and losing this last stone and a half! Never say never I guess?!

Um...I need to lose a fair bit more than 8 weeks worth before I feel any better...but in 16 weeks time I AM going to be shopping for fab holiday clothes.

Me 8 months I hope Im 40 on 1st October and I was to wear a really nice size 10 dress.........
Other than that I just want to stay slim this time .xx:wave_cry:

I have promised myself I will try to get slim by October 2009 and if I am after years of hating pictures of myself, I am going to treat myself to a makeover and some professional pics with my kids! :)

I have promised myself I will try to get slim by October 2009 and if I am after years of hating pictures of myself, I am going to treat myself to a makeover and some professional pics with my kids! :)

Ive always wanted to do that but havent stayed slim long enough,good idea My 40th and a Pic in Oct 2009 xx

Buy myself some leather Pants as the americans say lol. No ok i will probably just go crazy and buy clothes its an amazing feeling to be able to walk in and not worry about them not having size.

I dont know about hte Men here but Large and XL are always sold out medium and small remain.

Oh and im going to have my favouorite on the first day Fajita wraps, in moderation of course :)

Back