the first thing you will do when you have dropped the weight?!

hmm i think its got to be new clothes for me too! not a bikini though, three kids later and the stomach muscles will never be the same again i dont think lol

B
I dont know about hte Men here but Large and XL are always sold out medium and small remain.

Is true that... I've always been very broad... it's all about shoulders, chest & arms for me & I always though I'd be an XL... even after losing weight :)

I went from a XXL (48") chest down to a M/L (42")... I'm an awkward shape... I need an L for my shoulders but it's baggy around the waist / midriff... I fit into some M sizes but it can be a bit too tight... I look like I should be on a Gay Pride march...

Don't even mention suits... I need to be fitted specially or I split the jacket everytime I stretch out my arms to yawn lol

When my first 8 weeks are over, i will be having a healthy eating week off CS and then starting again lol. I have a hell of a lot to lose so no way is it going to happen in 8 weeks, or even 16 but thats my plan, 8 weeks on 1 week off :D

Back