The five people you meet in heaven...

Hi

had his delivered from amazon and in next on my list to read! will report back!

I loved this too ....

well just started reading this one will let you know how i get on....

What's it about roughly? I love being recommended books. Think I'll look it up on Amazon and see ..... :)

What's it about roughly? I love being recommended books. Think I'll look it up on Amazon and see ..... :)

It was very good - have given it to my SIL to read now.

It is about a man who dies and when he goes to heaven he then meets 5 people who have in someway influenced his life on earth. They then tell him the connection, which is meant to make him understand his life better.

I loved this book, bubbled like a baby through out it :cry: A beautiful and i found insperational book that everyone should read :D

I read this book on on my holiday this summer and absolutely loved it! I really recommend it to anyone who likes to have a think about what they're reading. Don't read it in a public place though, or you'll end up having to try to conceal your sobs embarrassingly, like I did on the beach!

i started this book yesterday xx

I loved both The five people you meet in heaven and Tuesdays with Morrie - he is a wonderful writer. Makes you really think!

I love this one! Tuesdays with Morrie is the only one i've not read - keep meaning too! Also check out one day more - it's fab too!

Back