The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

10st10lbs

Gold Member
Due to popular demand, we are back with 100% determination to shed that flab!

All you have to do is copy and paste the list, adding your name to it (or just leave a post if your computer/laptop/phone is a bit of a pain in cooperating!) and if you want, a target loss you want to aim for in the month of August. Drop in to share the result of your weigh in each week - losses or gains, we will be here to support you!

I'll start the list by putting down the names of the lovely ladies who expressed (very much!) that they wanted an August challenge! Any laddies gonna join us this time round?

Oh and guys, I'm not 10st10lbs, I'm 9st11lbs, but you can call me Ali ;) xxx

I'm definitely in and want to loose 6lbs in August.

Any chance of keeping the same colour as last time so I can still pick out my mane from the long list of fellow ff's? ;)

xxx

Oh YES! :D
Well my friends, I'm taking on a positive outlook for this month, and aiming for the 8lbs that I failed at reaching in July!

Would I be able to join in pls? I'd like to start a new challenge, I'm only doing the Countdown to Christmas one at the moment!

I'd like to lose 8lbs by the end of August

I'm definitely in and want to loose 6lbs in August.

Any chance of keeping the same colour as last time so I can still pick out my mane from the long list of fellow ff's? ;)

xxx

Hehe, all done ;) xxx

Oh YES! :D
Well my friends, I'm taking on a positive outlook for this month, and aiming for the 8lbs that I failed at reaching in July!

Woohoo! I'm gonna set my sights a bit lower this time, lol xxx

Would I be able to join in pls? I'd like to start a new challenge, I'm only doing the Countdown to Christmas one at the moment!

I'd like to lose 8lbs by the end of August

Hell yes! Added you to the list hun! xxx

Heyaa. I'd like to lose 8lb this month.
Im gunna write things down more now.

thank you Ali for adding me to the list!! :D xx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
hastalavegan - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar
emma-louise - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria

Thanks for adding me to the list Ali :)

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria

I'm in and determined to make August my month! I have 4 WI in August so I'm going for 8lb loss.

Yay, thank you! :D

My pleasure! xxx

thank you Ali for adding me to the list!! :D xx

Well, you did express interest! Lol, I love being able to drop into our little group, it's so homey :D xxx

Ali, just wait til Monday, I'll soon be wishing I'd put 4 instead of 8lbs!

Ahahaha :p We shall see! Oh and fab hair btw! Not so sure about the shirt though! xxx

Thanks for adding me to the list Ali :)

Like I could ever forget my darling MazzyStar! My favourite little cousin's nickname is Mazzy, I always think of her when I see your name! xxx

I'm in and determined to make August my month! I have 4 WI in August so I'm going for 8lb loss.

Yay! Although I think we all may have to split August, so it can be OUR month and we can all get rid of some of this flab! xxx

Like I could ever forget my darling MazzyStar! My favourite little cousin's nickname is Mazzy, I always think of her when I see your name! xxx

Aw thats nice, its one of the nicknames my OH has given me. My real name is Sam but some of my mates call me Maz x

im gonna be a real pain in the bum and change my colour... :rolleyes: sorry guys :eek: xx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose

Thanks Ali for letting me keep my colour....lol :D

xxx

im gonna be a real pain in the bum and change my colour... :rolleyes: sorry guys :eek: xx

Lol, the one you picked is very nice! Haha, I just close my eyes and wiggle the mouse around the screen at random :eek: xxx

Thanks Ali for letting me keep my colour....lol :D

xxx

:D No worries! Tis a lovely shade ;) How you feeling this weekend hun? You had a few nights at a hotel, how were the food choices? Hope the heat isn't down your ends either so you can start August with no water retention! Lots of love xxx

:D No worries! Tis a lovely shade ;) How you feeling this weekend hun? You had a few nights at a hotel, how were the food choices? Hope the heat isn't down your ends either so you can start August with no water retention! Lots of love xxx

I'm not doing to bad thanks hun. My old lungs are playing up a little but I think that has more to do with the in-laws visiting than any kind of infection....lol

It is a little muggy down here with light spitting rain in the air which is never any good for the old water retention so am drinking water and diet fizz like it's going out of fashion to try and compensate...lol.

How's things with you? Your weekend of lots of syns sounds like it was great fun. Well done for not putting on anything and staying the same though, you gotta be happy with that :D

xxx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose

Question! My weigh in is tomorrow morning, so will that count as my first lot of results? x

Back