The FlabFighters! - December Challenge

why_d

by name, wide by nature
In Ali's absence I thought it best to start off this thread.

Why_d 7lbs to lose, 5lbs lost

I know it's only the start of the month and I'm almost at target, but I think this is a month for maintaining as well as trying to lose.

I'm only setting myself 2 lb this month! Hopefully get 2.5stone award for crimbo :D

Can i join too :) Id like to lose 5lb this month x

Why_d - 7lbs to lose, 5lbs lost
Chris_s - 2lbs to lose
Tinytootz - 4lbs to lose, 1lb gone

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
x_Stacey_x - 5lbs to lose

Chris_s - 2lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
x_Stacey_x - 5lbs to lose
Cazzamamma - 4lbs to lose

I lost 3.5lb this week.. Got my stone award and also slimmer of the week. :)

Chris_s - 2lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
x_Stacey_x - 5lbs to lose, 3.5lb gone.

Thank you im really pleased :) No doubt ill put a bit on at the end of December because of Christmas lol xx

well done guys!

STS for me this week, but as i've said before, it's gonna be a month for that!

Coming here a bit late, hope you don't mind! I've been MIA for a while, just in a bit of a funk but trying to stick to plan as best I can. I really wanted 4lb off this month to get my 2 Stone Award but it's been so tough. I STS for the past 4 weeks but had a little -0.5lb loss this week. I'm hoping by coming back online, I can get 100% focused and not do too much damage over the Christmas period!

Chris_s - 2lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 4lbs to lose, 0.5lb gone

i've had v similar experiences bbb but it's worth sticking with! good luck!

I'm shocked to have lost 1lb this week! really was expecting a gain! I'm now finding i cant read my body at all anymore!

slightly worried that we seem to have lost everybody from this challenge and it's only me and BBB who have posted this week... where is everyone? (i'm not taking it personally... well, i try and tell myself that)

Why_d - 7lbs to lose, 6lbs lost
Chris_s - 2lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 4lbs to lose, 0.5lb gone[/QUOTE]

WI on Thursday. Really hoping I can still make it with all the snow & ice. Must text my consultant tomorrow and make sure she is still holding the class.

No class tonight as the venue was closed due to ice. Typical, was thinking I'd see a little -2lb loss this week going by my scales. Goodness knows what it will say next week! lol

No class tonight as the venue was closed due to ice. Typical, was thinking I'd see a little -2lb loss this week going by my scales. Goodness knows what it will say next week! lol

Aww noo! :( Well a 2lb loss is not little, by any means! So if that's what you think you had, then well done! Next week is a write-off all around I think :p We're expecting family from London on Saturday, probably to stay till Mon/Tues, but if the weather's still like this, they won't be coming... which I guess takes away any excuses for me not eating properly! xxx

I'm shocked to have lost 1lb this week! really was expecting a gain! I'm now finding i cant read my body at all anymore!

slightly worried that we seem to have lost everybody from this challenge and it's only me and BBB who have posted this week... where is everyone? (i'm not taking it personally... well, i try and tell myself that)

Why_d - 7lbs to lose, 6lbs lost

Aren't you a stunner with your 6lbs off?! I prefer not being able to read my body - that way, the losses are a welcome shock and the gains are a welcome kick up the bum!

Back to posting for a while methinks :) Which is silly as everyone will probably be away from the boards over Xmas :( Hopefully I can catch up on old posts and regain motivation for the new year... Bit early, but shall I get a Jan thread going? It'll give me something to look forward to, get me through the piles of assignments and exam prep I have to do :( xxx

Back