The FlabFighters! - December Challenge

yes, VERY happy with those 6lbs! but dont expect them to stay! lol

i'm cooking for 9 on sat, so have been doing what i can to get ahead so made cranberry sauce the other night with lots of wine but half sugar half splenda and obviously had to taste as i went to ensure it was ok.. tonight i made a ginger glazed ham... most of the glaze ended up on the bottom on the roasting dish and then in my mouth as i scraped it off... to ensure it tasted ok... god knows how many syns that is, i've no way of knowing or recording so just trying to keep syns low where i can to try and compensate but i fully expect and deserve a gain come sunday lol

Ali hope your family can make it to visit. Yeah start a January thread, need the motivation. Hoping not to go too crazy over the festive period!

why_d you dinner sounds great so far! Sounds like a lot of work cooking for 9. Good luck to you x

yes, VERY happy with those 6lbs! but dont expect them to stay! lol

i'm cooking for 9 on sat, so have been doing what i can to get ahead so made cranberry sauce the other night with lots of wine but half sugar half splenda and obviously had to taste as i went to ensure it was ok.. tonight i made a ginger glazed ham... most of the glaze ended up on the bottom on the roasting dish and then in my mouth as i scraped it off... to ensure it tasted ok... god knows how many syns that is, i've no way of knowing or recording so just trying to keep syns low where i can to try and compensate but i fully expect and deserve a gain come sunday lol

Teehee... Can we play Guess The Gain? :p xxx

Ali hope your family can make it to visit. Yeah start a January thread, need the motivation. Hoping not to go too crazy over the festive period!

why_d you dinner sounds great so far! Sounds like a lot of work cooking for 9. Good luck to you x

Fingers crossed... At the moment, it's looking like my favourite cousin won't be coming up :( which is a rather big bummer for me as she's my rock when she's here. There's a severe lack of willing women drivers in my 'down South' family! And she's the only willing one, but with no license!

January thread coming up :) xxx

well, the scales say i gained 1lb but i think it's fair to say that that's not a true reflection. that it'll be next week's WI that really tells... that said, i have my birthday party and NYE party to get through first so it should be interesting.... can you put on a stone in a week?

i am happy though that it'll be on record that in December i lost 5lbs so more than happy with that!

hope you guys had a good one!

Ali if you're doing the needful i think you'll need to do a bit of rallying around and get some more people back on here they deserted my thread.

Why_d - 7lbs to lose, 5lbs lost
Chris_s - 2lbs to lose
Tinytootz - 4lbs to lose, 1lb gone

10st10lbs - 5lbs to lose
x_Stacey_x - 5lbs to lose, 3.5lb gone.
Cazzamamma - 4lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 4lbs to lose, 0.5lb gone

Well, that was a chaotic period of my life! I've not weighed in for a bit now, but I'm presuming I've gained. Roll on January :)

Back