The FlabFighters! - September Challenge

Thanks everybody. I'm not too concerned about the 1lb on, but it does bug me when I sit in IT listening to people gleefully admitting to continual cheating and still losing weight. I'll just have to accept that I have an awkward body lol :)

an expected STS for me, had a bit of a funny week :confused: but ill make sure next week is better! xx

Thanks 10st10 I never thought I would be able to get a stone off in first month so i'm delighted just gives you the extra boost when you reach those little milestones lol xxxxxx

And the stickies make you feel like a little girl again! It's a wonderful concept, I really do like it! When my mum did WW years ago, she got the padlock and key thing saying she was a gold member or something... she still has it on her keyring but has never been back since! She started SW with me saying she'd get back near-ish to her target that she achieved with WW, then go back there for the free support, lol, but she didn't do that either! Keyrings can be taken off the hooks but stickers can't be ripped off the books that easily ;) xxx

Thanks everybody. I'm not too concerned about the 1lb on, but it does bug me when I sit in IT listening to people gleefully admitting to continual cheating and still losing weight. I'll just have to accept that I have an awkward body lol :)

God I hate that! The things the women at my group come out with... 'I had a couple of cream teas with my daughter-in-law, then we went over to my son's place and I was with my two grandsons, so we had a bit of sneaky chocolate here and a couple of chips there, and then they came back home with me for the weekend so I had to get some food in for them, you know, and then a few slices of pizza just slipped into my mouth and I'm so shocked, 2lbs off, that is amazing!' GRRRRR!!!

Hope next week goes better for you! I'm sure it will, sticking at it is the best thing to do. I've resigned myself to 0.5lb losses each week, slow and steady and all that! xxx

an expected STS for me, had a bit of a funny week :confused: but ill make sure next week is better! xx

[STRIKE]If you lose 2lbs each week, you can still meet your target![/STRIKE] *ahem* You can easily lose 2lbs each week and you will meet your target! Lots of time spent on here is brill for motivation! I'll be on lots tonight - finally got my charger sorted out for my laptop so will be having my night fixes back, YESSSSSS, and I will be doing my bestest to spread the motivation and love :) xxx

God I hate that! The things the women at my group come out with... 'I had a couple of cream teas with my daughter-in-law, then we went over to my son's place and I was with my two grandsons, so we had a bit of sneaky chocolate here and a couple of chips there, and then they came back home with me for the weekend so I had to get some food in for them, you know, and then a few slices of pizza just slipped into my mouth and I'm so shocked, 2lbs off, that is amazing!' GRRRRR!!!

Hope next week goes better for you! I'm sure it will, sticking at it is the best thing to do. I've resigned myself to 0.5lb losses each week, slow and steady and all that! xxx
That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about :)
Do we go to the same group?:giggle:

I lost 1lb this week :rolleyes::sigh:

I know why. Cooked breakfasts every morning (instead of just maybe 2 mornings) and making a cheesecake recipe where I thought I'd use rich tea biscuits cos they were half a syn each....only to discover after eating lots of it that rich tea are 2 syns each. hmmmmm

But after all a loss is a loss and I'm happy. Can't complain too much, it isn't an STS.

x

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (0.5lb lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
mistysmummy - 8lbs to lose (1.5lbs lost)
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Esellek - 7lbs to lose {please!} (1lb lost)
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose
Hannahkw1 - 13lbs to lose
emma-louise - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose
donnajt - 8lbs to lose
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose
BeauDeBelle - 10lbs to lose
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Tea&Toast - 14lbs to lose(5lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (1lb lost)

nannyto9 -8lb to lose

I always feel really good starting a new week because I can imagine losing lots and doing really well in the coming week.

x

just realised that its my 11th weigh in, I lost 1lb, overall I lost 1 stone 11lbs...

11th, 1lb, 1st, 11lbs

thank god its not the 11th of the month lol :p:crazy::character00100::bolt:

Count me in! =] x

Donnap - 7lbs to lose
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose
donnajt - 8lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose
cutiepie13591- 8lb to lose

1lb off for me this week, which i am over moon about as its been a difficult week, as mum is in hospital again

Donnap - 7lbs to lose
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose
donnajt - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose

it catches up inthe end, my hubby cheats every week, he was losing big numbers 8lbs, 6lbs etc, the last 3 weeks, he lost 0.5lb, STS, 1.5lb, and today he has gained 2lbs - not a happy bunny!

And the stickies make you feel like a little girl again! It's a wonderful concept, I really do like it!
Me too, I love the mini targets that the stickers represent, rather than focusing on the long term BIG target!

Worst still, when they do gain, they sit there and say (with a straight face) "But I stick to the plan religiously, I can only think that its star week" give me a break you've cheated for weeks and nows its caught up with you!

[STRIKE]If you lose 2lbs each week, you can still meet your target![/STRIKE] *ahem* You can easily lose 2lbs each week and you will meet your target!
Good luck, like Ali I am sure you will reach your target!
Lots of time spent on here is brill for motivation! I'll be on lots tonight - finally got my charger sorted out for my laptop so will be having my night fixes back, YESSSSSS, and I will be doing my bestest to spread the motivation and love :) xxx
!

and we will do our bestest to love you back!

I lost 3lb :D xxx

Donnap - 7lbs to lose
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose
[/QUOTE]
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose

1lb off for me today :) Hoping that lots of eating (free, superfree, and definitely superspeed!) foods next week in normal daylight hours will give me a boost! x

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (1.5lb lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose

Back