The FlabFighters! - September Challenge

0.5 off for me, again. Today was the first day this week I couldn't go to the toilet in the morning. So annoyed. Hitting Extra Easy again, not gonna restrict my syns, and I am having an off plan meal on Saturday. If it works for everyone else...
well done on losing expecially with the dreaded constipation i know exactly how u feel xxx

1lb off for me x

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose (3lbs gone, 1 to go til I reach target!!)
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
mistysmummy - 8lbs to lose (2lbs lost)

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Esellek - 7lbs to lose {please!} (3lbs lost)
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose (1.5lbs lost)
Hannahkw1 - 13lbs to lose
emma-louise - 4lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
RubyMoss - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
donnajt - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose (1lb lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose (put on 2lbs)
BeauDeBelle - 10lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Tea&Toast - 14lbs to lose(5lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
nannyto9 -8lb to lose (2lbs lost)
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose

Lost 4lbs :) will update the list later as I'm on my phone

Lol my last weeks update got lost in the copy and pasting i think! Last week i lost 1lb this week i lost 4lb.

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose (1.5lbs lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Tea&Toast - 14lbs to lose(10lbs lost)

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose

1lb on this week but I deserved it (husbands 40th birthday). It's not staying on for long though!

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (2lbs lost)

maintained last night with 1 lb to go, how annoying! Going to be 100% this week, AND i've bought scan bran! come onnn....also my consultant goes off on maternity next week so I want to lose it this week once and for all!

PS. well done everyone so far, keep it going! some brill losses 2 weeks in :)

Maintain beats a gain :) I think you will totally smash it next week :D Have fun with the Scan Bran ;) I have a packet in my cupboard that I haven't touched since... well, too long! Maybe that's why I'm losing 0.5lb a week! xxx

Another pound gone for me, figuring how I can make it more than a pound!! But, at least it is a steady downwards slope! :)

1lb off is lovely :) It's just enough to make you smile and just enough to push you for next week! Maybe it's because you do Shred30 most days, upping exercise usually gives people a gain or STS, so it'll probably take a week or so to start showing on your scales :) But I bet you're losing plenty inches! Have you been measuring? It's a much better motivator for me, as you don't buy clothes by your weight range but by your inch range :) xxx

well done on losing expecially with the dreaded constipation i know exactly how u feel xxx

Thank you hun. It's a bummer (no pun intended) as I managed to go EVERY SINGLE MORNING except the morning I needed to! Have been three times today, after drinking strong black coffee at the end of each meal. Will try to keep it up for a few days, see how it treats me. Maybe it's because I get up earlier on WI days and don't eat anything beforehand? I do get horrible stomach aches when I'm walking to WI... Maybe it's something to think about :confused: xxx

1lb off for me x

Lavlyyy, halfway to your September challenge and halfway through September too, you're right on course :) xxx

Lost 4lbs :) will update the list later as I'm on my phone

WOW - you absolute stunner! How did you pull that one off?! Me and you have lost about the same with the same amount to go! I can definitely see you getting there first though! Is your BF doing it with you? xxx

Lol my last weeks update got lost in the copy and pasting i think! Last week i lost 1lb this week i lost 4lb.

Oh no :( I will try to keep a better eye on it in future :) WELL DONE! That is a fab loss! Before this loss, you had a three figure number till you reached target... and now it's two - how do you feel? NSV I think!!! :D xxx

1lb on this week but I deserved it (husbands 40th birthday). It's not staying on for long though!

Did husband not want to help you burn it off? :8855: :eek: Sorry! Couldn't resist :p I do love your avatar, well cute! Have you been taking regular pics along the way? xxx

1lb off is lovely :) It's just enough to make you smile and just enough to push you for next week! Maybe it's because you do Shred30 most days, upping exercise usually gives people a gain or STS, so it'll probably take a week or so to start showing on your scales :) But I bet you're losing plenty inches! Have you been measuring? It's a much better motivator for me, as you don't buy clothes by your weight range but by your inch range :) xxx

Definitely losing the inches, so far (although this includes from when I started sw) 2" off my waist, 1.5" off hips and 1" above each knee. Boobies down 1". As long as I don't fall into the eating more because I am exercising that I should (fingers crossed, touch wood) counteract putting any weight on, after all muscle burns calories and if I stick to the plan I shouldn't therefore put anything on but am anticipating at some point a sts. I'm certainly going to keep it up, I like being able to see my feet now i am losing the stomach!! I did lost 3lbs one wi, not sure how that happened, must have been a pure fluke!!

Did husband not want to help you burn it off? :8855: :eek: Sorry! Couldn't resist :p I do love your avatar, well cute! Have you been taking regular pics along the way? xxx

Typical * week last weekend! :8855:

I've not been taking pics as I absolutely hate getting in front of the camera. I've just uploaded another face shot from about 2 weeks ago (thats one at my heaviest 224lbs, one at 217lbs and another at 199lbs). I don't see much difference in the last two! Dyed my hair brown again for going back to work on Monday (after 10 months maternity leave :eek:) so might update again next week.

Ali, your photos are brilliant. And can I just say that you are such an inspirational & motivational person to have around (even if it's just cyber space ;)). You have time for everyone and always know the right things to say. Thanks for being around and making this journey a little bit easier :thankyou:

Ali, your photos are brilliant. And can I just say that you are such an inspirational & motivational person to have around (even if it's just cyber space ;)). You have time for everyone and always know the right things to say. Thanks for being around and making this journey a little bit easier :thankyou:

well said!!!:D

hi guys i STS this week, feel i've left you all down x

stop the silly talk! we all have weeks like that! and you didn't add on so be proud of the achievement!

Definitely losing the inches, so far (although this includes from when I started sw) 2" off my waist, 1.5" off hips and 1" above each knee. Boobies down 1". As long as I don't fall into the eating more because I am exercising that I should (fingers crossed, touch wood) counteract putting any weight on, after all muscle burns calories and if I stick to the plan I shouldn't therefore put anything on but am anticipating at some point a sts. I'm certainly going to keep it up, I like being able to see my feet now i am losing the stomach!! I did lost 3lbs one wi, not sure how that happened, must have been a pure fluke!!

Well done on the inch losses! They really motivate me, hope they do the same for you :) I'm falling into the 'eating more because I'm not exercising and not being bothered because I'm just bleh' category this weekend :( Came on here hoping to get some motivation from you guys and now I have, determination galore! Yeah haha, I feel the same about my 3lb loss that was many many many WIs ago, what did I even do to get that?! Say hi to your new found feet for me! xxx

Typical * week last weekend! :8855:

I've not been taking pics as I absolutely hate getting in front of the camera. I've just uploaded another face shot from about 2 weeks ago (thats one at my heaviest 224lbs, one at 217lbs and another at 199lbs). I don't see much difference in the last two! Dyed my hair brown again for going back to work on Monday (after 10 months maternity leave :eek:) so might update again next week.

Stupid *!

Ahh, camera hater... Well, how about you take body shots for yourself, for your own motivation? You may hate it now but you will appreciate the fact that you did it once you're at target - you'll never want to get back to your starting picture again and if you ever feel yourself falling off track, a quick look will help your mindset get straight :)

Best of luck for starting back at work! I'm sure your hair looks fab! How do you feel about going back? Let us know about all the lovely compliments you get from your colleagues!

:eek: Thank you... Have uploaded the latest photos because I felt a twinge of guilt when I read this post yesterday, but thank you because I really needed it! After a bad-ish three days (77 syns I think :eek:) and then hitting that thread to upload the new pics, I had a chance to look back at them from the beginning and get my butt on track :) So thank you! xxx

well said!!!:D

And thank YOU aswell!

BTW girls - if why_d doesn't lose this week, it's cause he's on his period... his cycle has synced from joining this group ;) :8855: xxx

hi guys i STS this week, feel i've left you all down x

Noooo, don't feel like you've let us down! You've had a really difficult time lately and you don't need to be beating yourself up. An STS is amazing for what you're going through, you deserve a standing ovation.

*Stands and ovates*

xxx

stop the silly talk! we all have weeks like that! and you didn't add on so be proud of the achievement!

Well said :) x

Last edited:
think I need to take a step back, reread the books and begin from scratch this week. i did lose a pound, but my numbers should really be bigger than they have been the past few weeks.

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (6.5lbs lost)

BTW girls - if why_d doesn't lose this week, it's cause he's on his period... his cycle has synced from joining this group ;) :8855: xxx

actually now that you've said that, it must be the joining of this group rather than me not following the diet which is the issue, lol

Hello!! I'm back from holiday! I see that you've all been losing lots since I've been gone, so well done everyone!

Its WI tomorrow for me, so I will update then. It looks promising according to the Wii scales, but who knows what the demon slimming world scales will say?

I add my salute to 10st10lbs, who is great! xx

Lost 2.5lb this week and got sotw so was well chuffed xx
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
mistysmummy - 8lbs to lose (4.5lbs lost)
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (6.5lbs lost)

Back