The FlabFighters! - September Challenge

will post properly tomorrow but wanted to send a quick little message to everyone saying goodnight, sweet dreams, and best of luck for any weigh ins tomorrow :) losses or gains, share and you shall be praised/dealt with! :p just kidding my lovelies! good morning to those popping on for a fix :) have a lovely day and remember to smile- it won't cost you a penny! xxx

How did you get on???
A miserable half a pound off :mad: Soooooo hacked off. I'm going to Menorca on Friday morning for a long weekend (and don't even get me started on the weather forecast :().
So I have utterly failed in this challenge - I wanted 7lb, thought that was reasonable, and have achieved 1.5lb.

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
Moo85 - 4lbs to lose (3lbs gone, 1 to go til I reach target!!)
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
mistysmummy - 8lbs to lose (4.5lbs lost)
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Esellek - 7lbs to lose {please!} (3lbs lost)
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Hannahkw1 - 13lbs to lose
emma-louise - 4lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
RubyMoss - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
donnajt - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose (1.5lb lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose (put on 2lbs)
BeauDeBelle - 10lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (6.5lbs lost)
Tea&Toast - 14lbs to lose(10lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
nannyto9 -8lb to lose (2lbs lost)
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose

think I need to take a step back, reread the books and begin from scratch this week. i did lose a pound, but my numbers should really be bigger than they have been the past few weeks.

I had a re-read over breakfast yesterday, didn't seem to help much :( How've you found it? I know you're pushing the superfree, that's probably the best way to do it! And I know you like your toasts at night - that was one of the first things I gave up and now I miss bread so much :cry: May have to pick up a little wholemeal loaf on my way home and treat myself after WI if I get my sticker :) xxx

actually now that you've said that, it must be the joining of this group rather than me not following the diet which is the issue, lol

Hehe :p You'll know if it's our fault if the same thing happens in the third week of October! xxx

Well, whilst we're on the subject of periods, my missing one has arrived. And it's WI tonight, so wish me luck ....

Congratulations! I'm beyond caring about mine anymore - infact, went and got some medication to delay it because I wanted a pain-free weekend. Doc said once I stop taking it, my period should come within 3 days... Let's see... xxx

I think I should give up on these challenges, I'm clearly rubbish at them. 0.5lb gain this week. Ooops!

Don't give uppp! Challenges don't really do you any harm :) I'm sure you can kick-start big losses again by trying something different this week... Go for a run every day while the sun is gracing us with it's presence! I would totally go out for one right now (sat in uni library and AC is on FULL BLAST - f*cking freeeeeeezing) but got my nice skinnies on and ballerina pumps that have already given me blisters from my 5km walk in!

So gutted - came in for fresher's fair (I missed it last year, stupid me, I was ill :() and it turns out it's actually tomorrow/Thursday for MMU! But I guess I will now be coming in tomorrow aswell and most probably walking here! It's like UoM fresher's staff knew I wasn't part of their crew, they didn't give me any of the good flyers :( The best I got was free pizza flyer from Dominos... I put it down on a random box about 30 seconds after I took it off the guy - too much tempation!

Better luck for next week babe - actually, let me PM you... xxx

Hello!! I'm back from holiday! I see that you've all been losing lots since I've been gone, so well done everyone!

Its WI tomorrow for me, so I will update then. It looks promising according to the Wii scales, but who knows what the demon slimming world scales will say?

I add my salute to 10st10lbs, who is great! xx

Hello! Welcome back! You have been missed :)

Good luck for WI - you know how I feel about your Wii but I am happy for you as a potential loss on a wonky scale is ALWAYS more motivational than a mini-gain/STS.

Thank yoiu :eek: 10st10lbs has been rather naughty over the weekend but is back on track, trying out Success Express so I can nab the 1.5st sticker on Thursday! xxx

Lost 2.5lb this week and got sotw so was well chuffed xx

Aww yay, well done! Has your constipation sorted itself out now? xxx

A miserable half a pound off :mad: Soooooo hacked off. I'm going to Menorca on Friday morning for a long weekend (and don't even get me started on the weather forecast :().
So I have utterly failed in this challenge - I wanted 7lb, thought that was reasonable, and have achieved 1.5lb.

*BIG HUGS*

I have kept an eye out for a food diary of yours on here - not come across anything. If you can find the time, keep one between now and Friday, and approach SW with a fresh mind once you come back. Weigh yourself now, if you can, and then push push push your superfree foods until Friday, drink lots of water and please please please share a diary on here. You never know, we might just be able to help you :)

Please don't feel that you have failed - you really haven't. The slower you lose the weight, the longer you will be able to keep it off. That's what I have been told a gazillion times and I will continue to believe it. Hun, try Success Express for a couple of days, I started a thread on it a few days ago and got lots of good advice and a lot of help - I did it ENTIRELY wrong the first day and then totally gave up but then all this help I got really motivated me and today you couldn't even tempt me with a great big juicy quarter pounder beef burger with double cheese and mayo and ketchup, and yes lots of lettuce and onions and cucumber, only cause I'm weird, but also a huge portion of fries on the side with LOADSSSS of mayo and ketchup and salt all over it! My mouth has not watered at all, and I'm quite looking forward to my homemade soup with tomatoes, baked beans, potatoes, leeks, celery and carrots! xxx

You know what, 10st10lbs? (Wish I knew your name :eek:), your posts are SO caring and motivational, I'm constantly flabbergasted by the time you take to read posts and respond to them. Thank you.
I did kind of start a diary on here, but I only did one day and then it got buried in the masses :).
I'll shove one in today. Off to do it now ...

You know what, 10st10lbs? (Wish I knew your name :eek:), your posts are SO caring and motivational, I'm constantly flabbergasted by the time you take to read posts and respond to them. Thank you.

I secon that you are an absolute star 10sst10 and just by you taking the time to answer and remember different things that people have said to you I would like to add a BIG THANK YOU its because of you and a few others that I have the determination to keep going xxxx

ps. yes constipation sorted now after several enemas but wont go there lol

I did kind of start a diary on here, but I only did one day and then it got buried in the masses :).
I'll shove one in today. Off to do it now ...

(Call me Ali :))

I have no life, hence the amount of time I spend on here :eek: Just kidding... Following the rule 'treat others how you want to be treated' is what makes me come on here and reply to everyone individually. It's so much easier to stay on track when you're being niggled in the back by someone else or being praised for something you're working really hard to achieve. And who better to do this for you than someone else who knows what you're going through? :)

Thank you for starting your diary! I will post regularly and will miss you while you are away on holiday! xxx

I secon that you are an absolute star 10sst10 and just by you taking the time to answer and remember different things that people have said to you I would like to add a BIG THANK YOU its because of you and a few others that I have the determination to keep going xxxx

ps. yes constipation sorted now after several enemas but wont go there lol

:eek: You're welcome! It's really easy to lose that determination but also really easy to gain it back - once it kicks in, there's no stopping! I hope I can keep helping for as long as you all need me :)

Lucky you! Mine sorted itself out for a few days and now has gone back to being all bleh! Hopefully all the extra superfree I am having will help me :) xxx

woo! I lost 4.5lbs (in two weeks) and I got my 2 stones sticker! :)

Donnap - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose

congrats hathor!

Donnap - 7lbs to lose (7lbs lost)

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose

Had another great week! 3.5lbs off.

Good luck to those yet to weigh in!

Donna

well done donna for reaching target so quickly!

Maybe I should join something like thi next month!! It's abit late now for sep given it's the 22nd today

Wow!! 4lb loss this week cant believe it especially after gaining 1lb last week

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose (5lbs lost)

Had another great week! 3.5lbs off.

Good luck to those yet to weigh in!

Donna

Oh WOW! Well done hun, that's a brilliant loss! And I second the congrats for reaching your September target so early! You always blow the rest of us right out of the water! xxx

Maybe I should join something like thi next month!! It's abit late now for sep given it's the 22nd today

More than welcome to join next month hun! It's always lovely to have new faces :) xxx

Wow!! 4lb loss this week cant believe it especially after gaining 1lb last week

Send some of your good luck over here for me! Bet you are on top of the moon right now, have fun up there :) xxx

guys I am bloody nervous, hopefully the last lb off tonight! w/i is at 7:30, wish me luck!!

Oooooh I'm sure you'll know by now, but still, good luck! Really hope you get the result you want but if you don't, please don't be too disappointed... there is always next week and you have already come so far! Best of luck, waiting anxiously to see how you've done! xxx

woohoo got there in the end! Target member:D

Moo85 - 4lbs lost & finally at target!!

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
nannyto9 -8lb to lose (5lbs lost)

that's a woo! to moo then! well done!

think anyone will notice if i change my target to 6.5lbs? lol

Well done moo!!!

Back