The FlabFighters! - September Challenge

Gained 0.5lb.

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (1.5lbs lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose (7lbs lost)
Moo85 - 4lbs lost & finally at target!!
honey74 - 5lbs to lose

Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
mistysmummy - 8lbs to lose (4.5lbs lost)
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Esellek - 7lbs to lose {please!} (3lbs lost)
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Leelea - 8lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Hannahkw1 - 13lbs to lose
emma-louise - 4lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
RubyMoss - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
donnajt - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose (1.5lb lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Mocha - 9.5lbs to lose (put on 2lbs)
BeauDeBelle - 10lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
Amy-Toria - 7lbs to lose (5.5lbs lost)
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (6.5lbs lost)
Tea&Toast - 14lbs to lose(10lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
nannyto9 -8lb to lose (5lbs lost)
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose

Heyy, I gained a pound this week. Made me feel so angry and disappointed with myself.

try not to let the gains get to you girls. hopefully next week will see a better picture!

Phoooie, sts this week! Although the scales hovered with a 0.5lb loss they decided to go up and sts!

Gained 0.5lb this week...not too bad considering. I've been good meal wise (except Saturday when i had a 3 course meal) but then I've been picking at crisps etc on top of my syns so I'm quite chuffed really. Dont think I'll do my target though - 4lbs next week to meet it!! :S

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
JimJam87 - 7lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (2lbs lost)

thanks to everyone who congratulated me :party0049: There is still a week of September left, plenty of time to rectify any blips! Even if people feel their original target isnt achievable, having a really good week this week could make a big dent the weight left to lose by the end of the challenge!:)

10st 10lbs, and Amytoria,

In the weeks to come that little gain will mean nothing. Body fluctuations and other things (water retention) can easily make it look like a gain but it could drop off next week. Keep up the good work and it will definitely come off - millions have proven that if you follow the plan, it works!
hugs
x

Down -4.5lb this week. It's a bitter sweet victory as I had made a weekly planner, stuck to it Fri - Mon. Returned to work after maternity leave and was told within the first 5 mins they were making me redundant after 18 years :cry:

I could only manage the odd alpine light bar, cigarette & coffee. Then made myself dinner on Wed night. I also walked Mon - Wed & went to aerobics on Tue night. I wasn't letting the ba$tard$ ruin the hard work I put in over the past few months by comforting eating.

I so want -1.5 off next Thursday to get my '1 1/2 award' before going on holiday the next day!

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 7lbs to lose (6.5lbs lost)

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
donnajt - 5lbs to lose (3lb lost 3/8)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose

Down -4.5lb this week. It's a bitter sweet victory as I had made a weekly planner, stuck to it Fri - Mon. Returned to work after maternity leave and was told within the first 5 mins they were making me redundant after 18 years :cry:

I could only manage the odd alpine light bar, cigarette & coffee. Then made myself dinner on Wed night. I also walked Mon - Wed & went to aerobics on Tue night. I wasn't letting the ba$tard$ ruin the hard work I put in over the past few months by comforting eating.

That must have been such a shock! will you get a decent redundancy package? sending you big hug

woohoo got there in the end! Target member:D

So happy for you hun :) A nice leaving present for your consultant! Congratulations xxx

Heyy, I gained a pound this week. Made me feel so angry and disappointed with myself.

I know how you feel hun :( But it's OK, we know losing weight takes time and we shouldn't feel too bad... like why_d says...

try not to let the gains get to you girls. hopefully next week will see a better picture!

! He is a very sensible man :) xxx

Bah!
Well, this has been fun but I'm winding down for my long weekend in Menorca now. See you all next week and if there's an October challenge, count me in ;)

'Bah!' indeed. Ooh, it's getting to that time of month now... Right, I'll give it a few more days and then set up an October thread :) Oh and just reading back, lol, time of month, mine is still not here :( I stopped taking the stopping tablets a few days ago, nothing... Woke up at around 5am in pain, thought I may have started but nope, zip, nada :(

Enjoy Menorca! xxx

Phoooie, sts this week! Although the scales hovered with a 0.5lb loss they decided to go up and sts!

I hate it when they do that! Really makes you wonder, could you have lost like 0.24lb and it rounded it down to an STS? Or was it 0.26lb and therefore comes up as a 0.5lb gain, when really it's not that much at all?! Either way, Best of luck for next week, we have 1 WI lefttt :) xxx

Gained 0.5lb this week...not too bad considering. I've been good meal wise (except Saturday when i had a 3 course meal) but then I've been picking at crisps etc on top of my syns so I'm quite chuffed really. Dont think I'll do my target though - 4lbs next week to meet it!! :S

Anything is possible ;) xxx

thanks to everyone who congratulated me :party0049: There is still a week of September left, plenty of time to rectify any blips! Even if people feel their original target isnt achievable, having a really good week this week could make a big dent the weight left to lose by the end of the challenge!:)

Very true words Moo! Send me some motivation xxx

10st 10lbs, and Amytoria,

In the weeks to come that little gain will mean nothing. Body fluctuations and other things (water retention) can easily make it look like a gain but it could drop off next week. Keep up the good work and it will definitely come off - millions have proven that if you follow the plan, it works!
hugs
x

Thank you hun... I hope it does drop off next week, for both of us... Otherwise I can just see myself falling right off track and blaming it on uni work/vending machine snacks/meeting friends for lunch, when I know it will be my fault and my fault entirely!

I'm going to keep up the jogging this week - have walked/run lots today, didn't do any jogging last night as I just wanted to curl up in bed and mope with the TV...

xxx

I so want -1.5 off next Thursday to get my '1 1/2 award' before going on holiday the next day!

:eek: Congratulations and boooooo to your work! That is REALLY mean, could they not have told you before? Why give you a position back after maternity when they can just snatch it back again? Grr, that's right pissed me off now!

I hope you get the award next week, I really do. You'll go 1lb over your target loss for Sept, you'll feel miles better on holiday, and you will show those muppets that you are invaluable and so what if they took your job away, who cares, you'll get to spend more time here with us and we love you more and I'm sure none of us on MiniMins have known you for 18 years but we know you are absolutely lovely and they are just poo poo heads.

(I turned 3 years old for those last six words... :eek:) xxx

decent redundancy package

DEMAND THIS!

rereading the books and a few green days did the trick for me this week!!!!!!!!! 12lbs off so totally smashed my target!!

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose

Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose
Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Why_d - 14lbs to lose (18.5lbs lost)

just realised i won't make my target this month! am really annoyed with myself!

Hope the SW gods hear your prayer, you deserve for all your wishes to be granted after going through such a stressful time. And if why_d can do it, anything's possible ;) xxx

rereading the books and a few green days did the trick for me this week!!!!!!!!! 12lbs off so totally smashed my target!!

Would just like to quote something from your diary...

Weigh in tomorrow. If you’d have asked me yesterday morning if I’d be expecting a loss come Sunday it would have been a 100% yes! Now I'm not so sure.. have had a few not so cleaver days and am now dreading the weigh in tomorrow! Lol

and this is why you should never believe a word a man says! xxx

Why_d you are AWESOME!!!

I'm happy I lost 2.5lbs....soooo happy! 1. I got "healthy" BMI 2. I got under 11 stones (now I'm 10st 13lbs) and 3. I hit my monthly goal for September
WOOOOOO :D

honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose

Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (8lbs lost YAY)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose

thanks Dawn! and really well done on your achievements this week! i'm sure you're delighted! you skinny person you!

Really chuffed another 3.5lbs down and my 3st10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (1.5lbs lost)
Donnap - 7lbs to lose (10.5lbs lost)
honey74 - 5lbs to lose
Chicaloca - 8lbs to lose
Jaxmummy - 14lbs to lose

Jane76 - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (8lbs lost YAY)
86alpzzyj - 4lbs to lose
Corset_Goth - 6lbs to Lose one award!

fantastic result Donnap. well done!

Back