The future after CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethuk1, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Do you ever wonder if you can go back to eating normally again?, I feel really fearful of the thought of eating 3 meals a day again and almost enjoy missing meals now..I know that sounds really odd but I get a buzz off knowing that I haven't had many calories in a day and that it means I'm loosing weight!

Anyone else? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah I do! but then again I reckon we'll get the same buzz when we reach goal, eat whatever we fancy (within limits of our RDA of calories obviously) and stay the same when we weigh ourselves even after eating tasty grub, because we aren't overindulging too much and we're exercising! staying at goal weight will be the achievement we can strive for then xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.