The girl who changed her life....sorta

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Urgh, im back agsin. I cant even tell you how many different diets I’ve been on in the past ten years. Some bonkers, some brilliant. Some downright stupid!
Anyway, I’ve have most success with vlcd’s and calorie counting. At the moment I’m just not in the correct mindset for following a vlcd so I will do it the only other way I know how.
Calorie counting it is
My current weight is 14st 7
My goal weight is 10st
My reach for the stars weight would be around 9st

I don’t really have a calorie intake goal in mind. Would you believe if I told you that I don’t have a large appetite. My weight mainly comes from snacking/grazing and eating my emotions.
I will log everything here and see how it goes I guess. Let my body decide if I’m eating too much or too little

Other than that I really don’t know what else to write, I have to let go of this excess weight because of how it effects my mental health and my happiness. Also I just dislike being fat, intensely. That’s just my prerogative and no offence to anyone who is large and happy. I wish I could be.

So far here’s what I’ve eaten. I got up late due to, well Sunday! And I’m just i the car park at my sons football match keeping warm inside my car 😀

Breakfast
2 x sweet onion Ryveta
1 x hard boiled egg
3 x cherry tomatoes
2 x coffees
Total = 237

Back