The gym bunny is back :)

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Awwww went back to the gym for the first time on cd. It was fab!!! Had planned to take it easy but couldn't help having a run. I've missed it so much. I did some weights too but as much as I want to tone I might have to leave that till I'm at goal. Usually after weights i drink protein drinks to repair the muscle and when you don't do this your arms ache like hell. Hum... I'll see. Wonder what other peeps do with this?

Hope everyone is okay and hanging in there xxx

Gym....whats that then?!!? Lol...Well done. I dont plan on going back to the gym until im at goal.

Well done hon what an amazing feeling........ be careful if your running though!! I had someone take me round for an induction as havent been for ages and he told me to gently get back into running..
I have been doing lots of swimming.. love it..
Good on you keep it up!!! XXX

Good for you sunshine! I've just started getting back into the Gym and it's amazing how good it makes you feel.. it's all those endorphines racing round after a work out (and the fact that you can actually look at yourself in the mirror and feel good!)

Well Done you x

...and well done you Elay too on getting back into it. It's the best feeling and also the work you do at the gym keeps working for 24 hours after your work out so that's always a bonus. I do my 100 sit ups every day too.

Curly, did you enjoy your gym induction? My sis is over for my festival gig next weekend and the day after we're going swimming. really looking forward to it and I'm booking us into the spa there too. I love my steam rooms etc.

Yvonne, yep I said i'd wait till I was at goal too but after 10 weeks of no energy and moving to 1000... I couldn't stop myself. It's just so fantasic to have my energy back :)

Have a good one today girles xxx

Back