The Gym

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Sarah98, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah98

Sarah98 Full Member

Well its day 2 and I made to the gym!! proud of myself but find it embarrassing especially when your the biggest person in there. Oh well I did it anyway.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good for you Sarah! You will feel much more like exercising after a few days. Don't forget everyone in that gym is there for the same reason, and I don't think many people like exercising in front of people, I know I don't! That's the biggest exercise hurdle over, onwards and downwards now :) xx

4. cokes

cokes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    eating healthily
    Well done Sarah. Go easy on yourself at first. I think in the gym theres a pressure to feel like you've had a go on everything but early days you need to keep it light and simple unless you are used to excersise. Don't be embarrassed everyone starts somewhere and you are doing really well. Just keep going and keep posting, it helps me stay focussed so may help you too x

5. littlemisspiggy16

littlemisspiggy16 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Yeah, well done Sarah - I always think the hardest thing is getting started.

I have also just started going to the gym and feel as though I'm the least fit there - haven't attempted any weights yet, feel a bit intimidated but hoping to pluck up the courage soon!

6. Sarah98

Sarah98 Full Member

Thanks guys:thankyou:

It is so nice and very refreshing to speak with people who know exactly what I mean.

I am realitively fit in my own way just a lot over weight!! I walk dogs everyday as well as roller skating

Killer headache tonight but I know it is just Carb/Sugar withdrawal:argh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.