The Hardest Thing Is...................

ROSB

Keeping off those blinking scales! :whistle:

Everytime I visit the bathroom they shout me to jump on :sigh:

I've ordered my housemate to hide them and bring them out on Sunday mornings! Do you have someone who could hide them from you?

If I did that and had to run outside on WI day I'd get arrested lol. I'll leave up to your own imagination :D

i have peeped today and said i have lost 4lb so far in 2 days which is a bit of a shock but i wont weigh anymore, i havnt done this yet but what do people do when they do make a little mistake, do they feel bad or just get back on the wagon straight away x

I weigh myself every day, same time, same place, and this helps me, I think because the more I lose, it gives me more motivation.
However, I can also say that I've been on this diet for 6 weeks now and recently fell off the wagon. I am right back on it now with help from people on this website. No it isn't too difficult if you have seen some great results already, and you know it works.
Best of luck, you'll do great!

I'm getting my dad to hide mine. This is my first week so i've kinda been on the scales twice already. Tomorrow is my actual weigh in day, really excited if its the same as todays number! :D

Good luck for your WI tomorrow appleaday, it's my WI day too and I don't feel as bloated as I did before :D

Good luck for your WI tomorrow appleaday, it's my WI day too and I don't feel as bloated as I did before :D

Thanks! btw i love your user name its soooo jokes. From little Britain right? Miss that show

Yeah lol, I've asked for it to be changed though, as being reminded of cake on here isn't a good thing imo :D

good luck for weigh in to ilurvdecake and appleaday hope you have some good losses x x x x x

Thanks AmZie, day 3 for you tomorrow, well done so far!!

Good Luck on all your weigh in's.

I am going to be very good and not step on the darn things till Thursday,:rolleyes:

You can do it ROSB :D

If I kept them in the boot of the car I would be stopping in lay-bys on the way to and from work! :D

ROSB said:
If I kept them in the boot of the car I would be stopping in lay-bys on the way to and from work! :D

LMAO :D

Oh my days guys weighed in today. i weigh 227!! Which means i've lost 10lbs in the first weeks. Hope all you guys went well :D

Well done appleaday!! Good luck for next week!! :D

I am on day 7 and can't help sneaking a peek on the scales - I have probably looked every day since about day 3.

I'm not too fussed though re: what it says really as I know it might fluctuate a little bit - I know if I stick to TS 100% the weight is gonna come off, no idea what's happening with my body day to day to make it vary a bit here and there, but it will work for sure sticking to this plan :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow betaff!! :D

Back