The Hell of Holidays!!

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Foxtrot, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Actuqlly it^s trying to type on q keyboard that has all the letters and nu,bers in the wrong place!!!!! (BL, you^d be fine!! xx)

Food is fab and fresh: Lots of locql friut for breakfast, lunches are very veggie and protien so long as you stqy qwqy from the couscous, you cqn^t help but drink gallons of water but... I wonùt mention how wonderful Moroccan wine is!!!!!

I,m being as good as I can but we came here for the food in the first place, hence the RTM! Had some pastries last night and was really pleased with how little I ate or actually wanted. I^m having the right munchies for apples and guess which is the only fruit I can^t seem to find! :rolleyes:

Chat soon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Have a wonderful time, the heat is helping, fingers crossed, keeping you drinking and too hot for much food,

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ooooh have fun and enjoy every bit of it!~ Be as good as you can, and deal with whatever you need to when you get back!

Have FUN is the most imporqnat thing!
    !
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.