The highs and lows of moving plans

Miss Phoenix

I have been struggling with 810cals, I find the portion size of quorn huge (I dont eat meat), I also struggle to have my 3 shakes on top of this. So I have been skipping a few shakes and now feel realy run down.
It just felt such a jump from SS (and one week on SS+) then straight up to 810cals. Today I felt really down about it so I spoke with my CDC and she told me to split the meal between lunch and dinner and really took time to tell me about her own CD journey.
It just made me realise how helpful and inspiring it is to have a CDC, if I had been doing this alone, the way I had been feeling today I would have considered stopping doing the plan...
I do feel so much better telling her about how much I hated the 810 plan and why. She even said that I could move up to 1000 cal if it meant that I could have more food options.
So thank god for CDC!! Im ready for the next week ahead:)

i am finding the portions huge too. what i do is split the protein foods so like have half the prawn allowance with half the cottage cheese or 1 egg, or half the tuna (2 tins is way too much) and half cottage cheese, yes it still seems a lot but when your not faced with a huge portion of just 1 food it seems to help or maybe thats just all in my head ;)

I was going to put a thread on bout 810, i had my first meal on 810 last night, i did just manage to finish it and felt fine as the eve went on but this morning im feeling sooooooo bloated, my belly is a little plump:sigh: this morning,i did have a few little pains in my tummy last night and i know im due on soon but dont normally have any signs im going to start so is it the 810 plan that has bloated me out:sigh:???

I felt so bloated eating one meal on 810cal, I suggest spliting into two smaller meals otherwise its a big old portion of protien sitting on your belly. Especially eating all of that in one evening and waking up bloated.

Lanclass good advice on changing the protien that I eat when I split the meals.

Back