The Hobbit.... Anyone seen it?

Mini~Mummy~2~B

Am taking hubby to see it tonight in 3D, really looking forward to it.

Am taking some watsits and a curley wurley as a treat :)

loved it. just have a small diet coke....it's a very long movie!

Its very long and very slow in places. I think they were wrong to make it a trilogy - this film only takes you up to the end of chapter six in the book! And personally I found the 3D disracting after a while. That said martin freeman is great as bilbo and anything with richard armitage in a lead role cant be that bad. ;-)

went yesterday and OMG what a waste of time! the other movies where much better, this was a disappointment. it was so cute and nice and slow talk I was looking out for the teletubies to jump out any minute! advise for you, sit far away from the screen because it is huge and you cannot see it all without turning your head :D( we went to vue and seen it in this new high definition something)
hope you will enjoy it!

I went to see it the week it came out and I absolutely loved it!! Didn't bother seeing it in 3D as I often find it can become a bit distracting. I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy and can't wait for the rest of The Hobbit to be released. In the meantime - I might go and see the first part again, just can't get enough of it! Fab :)

I loved it. Didn't bother with 3d as I'm happy with a normal film but I thought it was amazing. I'd watch it again and it's not often I'dsay that!

Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed it, am looking forward to the next ones. I didn't think the 3D was that impressive really but enjoyed the film.

Back