the host

nicolae

im sure youve all seen it advertised, the stephanie mayer book/film.
i read it last year and, as a die hard twilight fan, i must admit that it is good..really good..maybe even a weeny bit better than the twilights...arrgghh cant believe ive said that but its true.
ive already noticed changes between the book and the film just off the trailer (typical) and i soooo cant wait go see it :D:D:D

im sure youve all seen it advertised, the stephanie mayer book/film.
i read it last year and, as a die hard twilight fan, i must admit that it is good..really good..maybe even a weeny bit better than the twilights...arrgghh cant believe ive said that but its true.
ive already noticed changes between the book and the film just off the trailer (typical) and i soooo cant wait go see it :D:D:D

I saw the film yesterday and really enjoyed it so now looking forward to reading the book!

I work at a cinema, and I went to see the Host after work. I loved the book, but honestly, I couldn't make it any more than 20 minutes into the film. It was dreadful! I had to leave, it was so bad. Luckily, I just snuck into a different screen and saw Dark Skies instead, which was much better!

I loved reading the host but even when I read it I thought they can never make this into a film...there's so much going.on in her head, u can't portray that in a film surely? Ill watch it but I'm very sceptical.

PS I want to see dark skies too!x

I loved reading the host but even when I read it I thought they can never make this into a film...there's so much going.on in her head, u can't portray that in a film surely? Ill watch it but I'm very sceptical.

PS I want to see dark skies too!x

They use this weird and very offputting voice over. I couldn't take it seriously enough to enjoy it.

I saw it the other day. It's not really my genre of movie, but it was my friend's choice and I surprising quite enjoyed it. I did not like the eyes though, eurgh! I have never read the book or read/seen any of the other books/movies by this author.

Liked the film the first time I watched it. Loved it the second time. I've had the book for ages but no got around to reading it but after watching the film I think I might start one day soon.

Didn't see the film -- loved the book.

Back