The idea I'm getting am I wrong

natosha120

Ok I know I've done this in the past but think that my digestion wasn't working cause was just not seeing results as much thinking cause constipation or stress as well.

However, I keep watching a few youtube videos..one today I found about the dukan diet you can have all these lean foods and come back for 2nds and even 3rds .. NO LIMIT! lol

However, that is my problem I never seem satisified, and would love to eat some more meat. When I do a regular diet mild low carb under 100grams, I find that doing 1500 or below I end up hungry and going to bed early cause I am hungry and rushing the day for breakfast. After like 2 weeks dropping like 2lbs I stall and won't lose no more and just get hungrier and hungrier and food stays on my mind like i need to eat.

I just knew I think from last time I did dukans I was having at one point 1600 calories but then nothing was happening I was stalling and felt hungry and not eating to keep calories low, However I decided to up my calories and eat more and I felt so much better I think I went to 1800 or over and ended up losing the next morning even tho I planned to stop dukan, but now I'm wanting to return however I'm not sure how it will affect me now. If its that I need to be eating as much as I like or if I need to watch my calories to drop a few pounds.

What do you think

I tend to eat 4-5 times a day mainly 4 if I get hungry its 5

and ususally eating lean doesn't satisfy me and I end up hungrier as well.

My faves are chicken breast
eggs whole
cottage cheese 1% or nonfat
turkey bacon
turkey sausage
chicken burgers/turkey burgers/
lean steak
I
try to keep it low car as well

Provided the food you eat is on the Dukan list, you can eat as much as you like. My advice would be to not even look at the calories. If you're hungry, eat more. When I was doing dukan I would often eat a full chicken throughout the day.

Provided the food you eat is on the Dukan list, you can eat as much as you like. My advice would be to not even look at the calories. If you're hungry, eat more. When I was doing dukan I would often eat a full chicken throughout the day.

Oh my Gosh, thank you for responding. Like i really love chicken and wow I can eat whole chicken myself too excpet that was with skin roasted lol but I do find I like lean chicken breast or lean meats easier to cook and boil lol

I so don't know if I can start today or if i can still
I had for breakfast non stick spray which I whipe around pan after small spray and some is off on towl
with broccoli steamed but like cup worth or 3oz frozen and such and 3 eggs and lite low fat mozz lean type

not sure if that messed me up to start today ..What do you think?

well I know morning i messed up but i wonder if i can still go on.. my day well so farbreakf

ast at 6am- 3 pan cooked eggs in nonstick pspray little wipped also off some and spread on the pan. 3oz frozen broccoli, 1lite mozz string cheese low fat
plenty of liquid
this was after my 30+ min exercise

10am - my normal next time I eat had felt really hungry but made 8oz boiled chicken breast seasoned with black papper and salt substitute diet cola and low fat mozz cheese one string pc

norm at 1pm i have same as lunch

feel fuller after lunch wel 10am meal feel good so far

I was wonderign if this ok so far? I have measured out right portions tho wish could just make that entire breast prob 10oz or 11 then 8oz loland if these

food items are ok

pork loin leanest type
ground turkey 93% and 99% typesg
round beef above 90% as well
steak lean cut lowest in fat
turkey burgers/bacon sausage
chicken sausage and bacon
center cut bacon
cottage cheese 1% and non fat
non fat cream cheese
and low fat and nonfat cheese
chicken broth/beef broth
shrimp/tuna/ lobster

these ok also turkey hot dogs as well and chicken hot dogs too?

Just my personal opinion but I wouldn't be having any burgers, sausages (rarely are these pure protein), pork, bacon, ham (except for an occasional slice for a change), ground meat (while I'm not sure what you mean the fact that its 90%+ shows it's not just protein) or any broths unless you've made them yourself with allowed ingredients. I realise I'm a bit of a purist though, others will most probably disagree.

Also, as has been said already, stop weighing and measuring. If you're only eating what you should, you can't eat too much. Weighing, measuring, counting only adds to the stress in my opinion.

To give you an idea, what I eat in general, when I'm being 100% ...
Oat bran porridge for breakfast
Chicken
Turkey
Roast beef
Steak
Eggs
Fish (in my case usually salmon, smoked mackerel, river cobbler, haddock, prawns and sometimes tinned sardines or pilchards in tomato sauce)
Fat free cottage cheese
Fat free natural yoghurt flavoured with vanilla or sugar free jelly crystals
A few silver skin pickled onions

Adding in on veg days ...
Salad (leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, radish)
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Leek
Spinach

Just my tuppence worth.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ty I'm sorry about that 90% I mean 90% lean verse fat percentage like when you got to the grocery store and see 93% lean ground turkey that's what I meant about that sorry for the confusing. I wish could show pics but don't know how to get it attached to this site.

ty for your daily eats as well. I think I will try to avoid going salty roast of even organic turkey sausages and such but maybe once in while how ever low fat nonfat dairy sortof has some salt to perk the taste buds up lol

so now today reads as I know morning was bit off cause wasn't sure

so here goes and also mention kept to whole eggs lol as well

breakfast 3 whole eggs, 3oz broccoli from frozen steamed , blk pepper, salt substitute, mozz low fat cheese string, 6cups liquid
meal 2- 8oz chicken breast which if I do good today will not measure and eat that 11oz as is instead slicing it down smaller lol, and mozz cheese string lite
meal 3- same
meal 4 - 3 whole eggs, 16oz chicken breast and 1 mozz string cheese lite, blk pepper and salt sub.

did use nonstick spray but small spray and spread with a my hand a bit and rub some off but light spread every time when making eggs.

had possibly so far counting 18 cups liquid as well. flavored diet cola soda stream machine maker, and grapefruit flavor water type.
didn't add salt never do, used substitute which is just potassium, and used some senna to help me go easily I think that counts as all had so far today

I won't count or weigh tomorrow but wonder like if did well as of so far.
I was thinking if go from today

that tomorrow wake up won't do the veggies and get started on pure attack phase, but just wanted to make sure I was doing well
took two photos of my dishes but not sure how to add them on site it only says from web page, mines in my computer not on web page.

I understood what the % meant - in my opinion the fat content of these things is too high. Also things like sausages and burgers often have cereal or something like that in them to bulk them out and help bind them. I guess I'm just saying be careful that everything is as pure protein as possible.
I don't think I'd be having the cheese strings if it was me either to be honest.

All in all though you haven't had a bad day!! Good luck for tomorrow :)

I understood what the % meant - in my opinion the fat content of these things is too high. Also things like sausages and burgers often have cereal or something like that in them to bulk them out and help bind them. I guess I'm just saying be careful that everything is as pure protein as possible.
I don't think I'd be having the cheese strings if it was me either to be honest.

All in all though you haven't had a bad day!! Good luck for tomorrow :)

ty I am almost done the cheese just figure finish up but wonder if its ok having eggs as I did as well enjoy the nutrition of the entire egg will probably eat more tomorrow knowning not be weighing and paying attention to calories.
WOuld that still be ok, to take in account won't be weighing my food and measuring or counting now tomorrow and such since may be normal calorie amount that I know today that tomorrow may be ton more protein and lot more calories ? PLus the eggs ok as well?

where's your oatbran? I've been typing to you on your other thread in the menus! Duh! Let's stick here.
6 eggs is a lot if you're planning on eating that many each day. I'm not thinking of the calories! But you need more variety...

Ok I have to say I know not taking oatbran but at moment I have well been supplementing with a fiber pill so I never constipated and which is helping me now days so why figure it may help with this plan, and oddly with fiber i get constipated. hmm strange ok heres what happen so far...
Yesterday felt great actually light but not starving at night, However did count and weigh. I do plan not to today, and well good news same weigh in time I'm pound lighter

1 ful pound less yes yes yes :) I know water weight but YES YES YES. Now wonder if I do not count today or weigh will it be the same tomorrow :)

I love it !! sorry just super excited thanks all but yes :) heres to hoping tomorrow and every day from now on is as great as today.

No veggies today and more protein andI am a big chicken lover, don't mind if my meals are all similar I have to say I can eat chicken everyday and eggs the same, I use to do all eggs and once all chicken and eggs lol . Its my fave, but this weekend I go to BJ's and get some lean steak, cottage cheese, eggs, chicken, and other lean meats as well. May get some today aslo. However I do wonder if not counting today will results be the same or was it because I counted lol. Oh just super excited!! :)

I have a couple of eggs most days.
Try stopping the counting, it's very liberating. You'll be even more excited when you see that you can lose weight without counting anything!

olk I did start a diary. going wlel so far lost pound first day and yesterday a little lighter feel great slim gut and tho having hte weak muscle feeling..

today have no cheese going all meat and eggs big time

but def feel tired cause last night had a tummy ache of hunger at 11pm was up with pain all night glad made till morning but felt super hungry and starved.

tho was lighter a tiny bit not alot liek .25 maybe

so doing no dairy fo rmoment but may have cottage cheese later but for today or so doing just protein

breakfast had 2 eggs with jhalf chicken breast
6am

10am had whole chicken breas

finding without cheese its alot dryer and missing something since jsut adding blk pepepr and boiling it and salt subsititute fig lower my salt as wel with out dairy tho think thats not big issue

plan at store today lean pork loin, chicken breast and eggs. and when I actually go cause my moms pick ing this up for me that I'll pro try steaks or cottage cheese but for now and since snow on its way
doing just those at moment.f

feel good so far and tired may nap since last night was so much pain ..think telling me I am not eating enough to wake at 11pm hungry all night

However, I did just do at 1pm a nice large breast and wow I made my liking for meat come back lol. Used some basil and garlic and onion powder light dusting and the flavor was like wow.. I know i'm big simple eater love to have the meat flavor be main star but that little dusting helped alot

so maybe I don't need cheese.. as long as those herbs and spices allowed I can last forever on a low salt meaty plate all day long. :)

The oatbran isn't just to help your transit (in fact I'm sure it doesn't do much in that department as most all end up constipated on this diet!) but it's FILLING...

Back