The importance of soup

I haven't looked at that link yet.... but that is sooo true! Soup does make you feel full longer!

I had some soup for lunch for 100 calories, and Ive been full ever since. Being full on my DDs is very nice! LOL :)

I love to have soup on my dds, fills you up and fends off the cold too ;)

Going to need to try this as I have blown today (see diary for details). Need to make up some nice soup preferably with a bit of body to make it seem more than just flavoured water.

Going to need to try this as I have blown today (see diary for details). Need to make up some nice soup preferably with a bit of body to make it seem more than just flavoured water.
Areally good soup to make up would be the soup from the cabbage soup diet because it is all negative calories. you should try it, it tastes could too.

HOE
blend the soup you make - its the blending of it that helps keep us full for longer and that will give body to the soup as all the ingredients are suspended in the liquid

HOE
blend the soup you make - its the blending of it that helps keep us full for longer and that will give body to the soup as all the ingredients are suspended in the liquid

Could you blend it in a smoothie maker?:confused: I saw on a docu on bbc about soup being a good filler. I hardly ever buy soup but with this in mind and 2 Baxters condensed for £1 in local shop, I stocked up. I find adding only 1/4 can of water leaves it nice and thick thus more filling.

Will deffo be using it on dd's.

Last edited:
I dont see why you cant use a smoothy maker
I use a hand blender as it is convenient and I no longer own a liquidizer but have been known to do batches in the food processor if I am entertaining and need a lot to be done

Back