The Importance of......

Sorry to rain on your parade hun but you still only get 250ml of this milk. I've just double checked on the SW website.

250ml The One 1% fat milk.

:(

Yep milk is only classed as skimmed if it has 0.1% to 0.3% fat - so the One 1% obviously doesn't count :(

Sorry to rain on your parade hun but you still only get 250ml of this milk. I've just double checked on the SW website.

250ml The One 1% fat milk.

:(

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out! I've been on it since I started :cry:

No harm done so far, but I'll swap it from now on (or just have less).

And I'm gonna have to tell my SWC as it was her who told us all about it in the first place!

Much appreciated

I often buy the long life little plastic pots and say to my colleagues that I prefer them (even though I don't lol)

This is a great idea! Thanks :)

Can you point me to where on the SW site it says that please, as I can't find it anywhere!! And I wanna be able to let my SWC know.

If you look under eat and slim in the members area, at the latest healthy extras you'll find the list of milks and the quantities that are permitted for a HEa.

I have checked with my SW consultant, and she has confirmed what she originally told me, that ONE milk can be treated as skimmed (i.e. I can have 350ml as a HEa as opposed to 250ml)

I know what the books say and I agree with what you said, but she obviously has some insider information about this specific milk (and possibly more up to date I guess), so I am gonna carry on doing that. We were told this a couple of weeks ago, our SW consultant actually brought ONE milk into the meeting for us to use in our teas so we could try it.

Thanks for the heads up though, I would much rather know than not :D

Back