The Impossible Quiz

It's bonkers!!!:eek::D:D

Can't get past Q4. Out of Order. Have tried all 4 answers and I still lose all lives:confused:

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Agh, can't get past the 24-7 - i tried all the options! it's driving me nuts!

its a good job we dont know where you live Fea !!!!!
I could kill you LOL
The language thats been coming out of my mouth - and its all your fault.
Stupid blooming questions !!
......whats the answer for question 2??
this one-that one.........AAARRRGGGHHHH

FEA, you have a lot to answer too, me and my sister are sitting next to each other both having our brains frazzeled by your game!!!!

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am on 39 bit stuck but will get it eventually, it ok I dont have to go to work till thursday

Lol got to question 19 and got fed up, paint the picture with the colours in the right order? Haha no thanks...

I showed this to a class of 15 year olds today, as half the group out in an unexpected exam....they loved it, in fact they were more absorbed in it than they ever are in my lessons!!!!

Picture it now - there are 15 of the little suckers sitting at home being driven crazy by it too, right now, this minute!!!! Cha cha cha!

I showed this to a class of 15 year olds today, as half the group out in an unexpected exam....they loved it, in fact they were more absorbed in it than they ever are in my lessons!!!!

Picture it now - there are 15 of the little suckers sitting at home being driven crazy by it too, right now, this minute!!!! Cha cha cha!

haha love it!

I love it...and I hate it! I was doing it last night and gave up at 24-7 too...

Do you want the answer to 24-7????

Back