The Inbetweeners

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Now i am 41 and i absolutely find this brilliant. We were laughing so hard last night i couldnt breathe.

Great show, close to the mark though but really funny.

I love it too. It's so wrong but so funny and, I'm sure, that teenagers really are like this at school/college too which is a very scary thought....

We've watched them all and they are soooo funny! The awards are well deserved.

I love the one when they go on the school trip! I definitely remember behaviour like that on my school trips!

tara40 said:
Now i am 41 and i absolutely find this brilliant. We were laughing so hard last night i couldnt breathe.

Great show, close to the mark though but really funny.
I've bought the boxed set of series 1 to 3 for my son for Christmas and I can't wait to watch them as I've only seen series 3

I only just discovered The Inbetweeners recently, after not getting my boyfriend's 'aw, friend!!' jokes for about a year. It's absolutely brilliant, just hope the film doesn't ruin it!!

He doesnt look at all different now as to when we where at school. I have a nakey shot of us in a paddling pool when we were about 3 years old, could use it as blackmail ;) lol

I love this show!! I remember someone saying once that Skins is how teenagers wish their life was, but Inbetweeners is much closer to reality!

me and my hubby love it!!!!! soooooooo funny!

My whole family loves this programme :D That's me & hubby, 22 yr old son, 19 yr old daughter (altho she does cringe a bit sometimes :D) and 15 yr old son. My fave episode I think is the one where they all go on work experience, altho I fell about laughing in the fashion show one :D Only thing I'm not overkeen on is all the vomit action (but don't like that in any programmes/films anyway).

Funniest show ever made - loved the "bumder" one

I've also only seen series 3, got to watch the rest on catch up sometime.
Didn't realise there was going to be a film though.

Back