The Jenny Craig Journey

Weekly musings

Weigh-in is tomorrow but thought I thought I'd update things. Its been tough - I was feeling really awful last Thursday. Very tired, stinking headache and bit over heated. So i decided to take a half day sick from work. To be honest work is getting me down at the moment I'm really not enjoying it. Anyway I ended up buying some comfort food. Some chicken goujons a turkish roll and 2 (yes 2) chocolate brownies...they made me feel alot better but not great for the diet. the only good news is that I didn't eat anything else all day so that would have made up for some of it and I've had much worse binges than that so there are some positives there. I got back on the diet on Friday and have been good for the rest of the week so I should be ok I hope. We are going out for a meal tonight (poor hubby hasn't been able to go out for dinner for 6 weeks) but I've chosen a Japanese restaurant because the food is pretty healthy and I enjoy it. I'll report tomorrow on whether I was able to keep my choices healthy?!:eek:

We are going for dinner after an appointment at the bank to discuss a mortgage for the house we want to build so if that goes badly......But it shouldn't we are in a good position financially (even if it means I'm stuck in a job I don't want to be in). We've just had our landscaping plans through - we have gone natural and low maintenance (neither of us are keen gardners) but it looks good and I'm so excited. I almost bought a dinner service for the new house last week because the sales were on and it was perfect for the colour schemes I've got in mind but I resisted its going to be 12 months before we can move in. I'm just so impatient that aways been my problem with everything. But I'm loving planning my new home from scratch. We are having a white kitchen with thiose high gloss cabinets and a white stone worktop and then to add some colour we are having a red glass splashback and we are also having timber floors. It should look spectacular - I've been hunting through magazines and the interent to find examples of the colours and schemes and I've started to make a scrapbook of my design ideas. Hubby thinks I'm mad

So I've not been active on the site which reflects how I've been going on the diet....I've been a bit off plan and that shows in the weight loss (or lack of it). The good news is that I haven't put the weight on so I've made a promise to get back on track this month.....Watch this space

I have just started Jenny Craig again after being on and off since the end of April - it was a panic start just before flying away for 3 weeks for my wedding - and will definitely watch for your posts! Very helpful to see how someone else is doing on it! Good luck getting back on track :)

So glad to find others on Jenny Craig

Hi from the UK, I am on week 3 of Jenny Craig and haven't been able to find anything on her until today, and no one from the UK, Well done on your weight loss and determination to stick to the diet, I have tried every diet under the sun, I started on Lighterlife lite on the 8th june and lost a stone in 3 weeks, but wanted to get back to eating real food, I too find J/C great especially being able to eat snacks between meals, it has only been around for 3 months in the UK so its early days, the food sounds a lot different, we don't get deserts unfortunately so save my yoghurt for the evening, keep up the blog it is very motivating, as we don't get to go into a centre, we get a 15 min phone call from a counsellor once a week, so not much support or motivation, you need to find that for yourself
:slap:

Back