The Jillian Michaels show podcasts

The ones i'm talking about are "The Jillian Michaels Show" they are all around 50minutes long.

I have the other ones too which are "Jillian Michaels Podcasts" which are around 5minutes each.

I'd be interested to know what she says about that last chunk of weight. Do share when you find out :) xx

Will do - she's spoken a fair bit about the last few lbs and just basically saying that they are 'vanity pounds'. The hardest to shift but if you calorie count and follow the bmr calculator and then reduce by 500 you will lose 1lb a week. reduce by 1000 you will lose 2lbs a week.

And if you exercise when you want to lose the last few lbs then you need to find out how many calories you burn and to never go below the 500/1000calorie deficit so what you burn you need to make sure you are still eating what your bmr says minus the 500/1000 ... does that make sense? lol

But if I find out more then will fill you in. Shame you can't get them really Jan xxx

Nah - I don't really mind - bit too energetic for me ;)

If I went 1000cals below BMR I would only be having about 300cals!!! :) xx

Lolololol then defo don't do that!!!
Defo not recommended to go below 1,200

Is your bmr that low Jan is it?!!xx

Depending which calculator I use - 1239 - 1322 :( ... It's an age thing .. AND of course the fact that I don't get off my @rse much ;) though that affects AMR more - which at around 1500 doesn't come out too much better. xx

wowser that is really low isnt it! Mine is really high like over 2000!

Age really does affect it. They say as you go into each new decade you should eat less & exercise more :( xx

Bummer!!!! Lol xx

Nope. Am tempted to get the making the cut one about losing the last 10-20lbs. Do you?

Listened to a few last night and they are fab. So right about vanity pounds and not losing fat of problems areas. Made me feel a bit better about the whole thing!

Back