the journey begins

moobman

Hi all, thought I best drop by and say hello.

So im here for the same reason alot of people are here, I want to lose weight and I need support doing so, hopefully this is the right place.

Im male, 29 years old 5ft 6 and just over 14 stone, which isnt so good. I've always been a bit overweight but this is my biggest so far. I was in a car accident 6 years ago and really messed up my spine, so my physical condition hit the floor and have never recovered. Im currently in the military, but because my injury didnt happen 'op operations' they dont really give you the time of day so I leave next February once my contract expires. Because of this injury I cant run or cycle.
My current job is that of a Disciplinarian at a military training school, and as a result of marching about all day I am now going through physiotherapy as I now have collapsed arches in my feet to ad to my list of injuries.
Ive moved back into the barracks as im leaving early next year, so ive moved my family and im back eating in the mess, not leaving a great scope for healthy eating.

but anyway im going to start, try to lose weight by doing the limited physical activity I can and find a way to eat healthily my just eating in the mess.

wish me luck

hello and welcome :) this is the place for support, help and ideas :) xx

Good luck :D xxx

Back