The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

fabulous_clara

Hello everyone!

Well today is my first day on Lipotrim, and I live to tell the tale! :D

I always swore I'd never do a TFR diet, didn't think I'd have the willpower, however 5 months of weightwatchers has only yielded a 20 pound loss. Better off than on I know, but motivation is weak at the minute and it's just so slow! My friend has done LT recently and lost about 2 stone in 3 weeks which got me thinking...

Then when she said she was going back on it I decided I'd try it too! :eek:

So off we trekked yesterday to get our stuff, and today was my first day. I quite enjoyed the shakes (strawberry for breakfast, vanilla for lunch, chocolate for tea), and have also had one black coffee, one black decaff coffee, one cup of peppermint and nettle tea, and 4 litres of water (is that enough water? too much?)

While doing some research I stumbled on this forum and I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be my lifeline!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, and to let you all know that what I've read so far has motivated me loads already, I know it's only early days, but it's great to read so many positive stories, loving your work everyone!

Clara x x x

Well done for getting through day 1 Clara.

You're right, this site really is a lifesaver.

Get through week 1 and it all gets a lot easier. I would say your fluid intake is fine, just don't have too much more water, apparently 4 lts is the limit or else you may flush away important nutrients.

Carry on as you're going and the weight will drop off. Good luck.

hey hun welcome to the forum, this place is a life that is diet saver!! ;)

well done on gettin thru day 1, once the 1st wk is out the way an u av ur 1st weigh in it shud b fine. :)

good luck on ur journey. :D

Welcome to the mad house hun! And well done with your first day - little steps get you a long way. This forum is amazing - so many hints, tips and people spurring you on. Take a look at some of the older posts at some of the inventive things we've come up with to do with our shakes - you'll be amazed!

Good luck with your weight loss journey - here's to being a skinny minnie! xxx

Hi Clara :wavey:

You have definately stumbled in the right place :) Well done for getting through the first day. Stay strong and positive hunny and the scales will reward you in 6 short days :D

I wish you all the luck in the world - go get them lbs :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done on losing the 20lbs so far and no doubt you will knock off the remainder with lipotrim. Good luck on your journey and keep checking in here anytime you need support.

Hiya Clara and welcome,
Well done on getting through the first day. I found keeping myself very busy during family mealtimes helped in the first week.
Your water intake is fine but as said above no more than 4litres.
Your going to be amazed as the lbs start dropping off and your shape starts to change.
Hang on in there and by next week you will start seeing the difference quite clearly and by the second week people will start to comment on your weight loss.
Good luck
xxx

Wow, thanks everyone! What a lovely welcome and so good to know there is support from people who are going through the same thing!

Well I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning... I know you shouldn't but couldn't resist... 6.5 pounds off just from yesterday! :D I know it's probably largely water, but wow, couldn't believe my eyes! It's certainly kept my motivation up today and I'm still feeling pretty good.

Trying out the chicken soup for tea tonight... wish me luck! ;)

Back