The journey starts today :)

Startingnow

Hello guys :)

I have just received my first delivery of Slim and save, its kinda sad that I was excited to open the box! Lol

Stepping on the scales just before tucking in to my first shake, a caramel one which was surprisingly yummy I was shocked to find I had ballooned alot more to what I thought and weighed in at 15st 5lb :(
Still, onwards and upwards it is! Armed with lots of water and a positive attitude I'm raring to go! I know from diets i have previously tried it is not that I fail at the beginning, I fail when I fall off the wagon and never seem to be able to get back on it! So, this time I will not cheat!! Not so much as a single sweet will pass my lips so that I don't fall back in to that trap of 'I'll start again tomorrow' because tomorrow turns in to three years!
I'm 28, I do not want to be this size in another three years!

I am going to be having four meal packs a day, so that food is eliminated completely - maybe not for my whole journey, but at least for a while until I see enough results to feel comfortable enough knowing that a little food passing my lips will not awaken my taste buds and make me want to dive through the food cupboards! I know that I not only have to chance my eating habits, but also the way I think about food, but for now it's one thing at a time! Right now I want to concentrate on shifting this four stone, the rest can wait!

I look forward to reading every ones posts and the weight loss from the weigh ins!
So.... here we go! Lois x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello guys :)

I have just received my first delivery of Slim and save, its kinda sad that I was excited to open the box! Lol

Stepping on the scales just before tucking in to my first shake, a caramel one which was surprisingly yummy I was shocked to find I had ballooned alot more to what I thought and weighed in at 15st 5lb :(
Still, onwards and upwards it is! Armed with lots of water and a positive attitude I'm raring to go! I know from diets i have previously tried it is not that I fail at the beginning, I fail when I fall off the wagon and never seem to be able to get back on it! So, this time I will not cheat!! Not so much as a single sweet will pass my lips so that I don't fall back in to that trap of 'I'll start again tomorrow' because tomorrow turns in to three years!
I'm 28, I do not want to be this size in another three years!

I am going to be having four meal packs a day, so that food is eliminated completely - maybe not for my whole journey, but at least for a while until I see enough results to feel comfortable enough knowing that a little food passing my lips will not awaken my taste buds and make me want to dive through the food cupboards! I know that I not only have to chance my eating habits, but also the way I think about food, but for now it's one thing at a time! Right now I want to concentrate on shifting this four stone, the rest can wait!

I look forward to reading every ones posts and the weight loss from the weigh ins!
So.... here we go! Lois x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello StartingNow,

Best of luck for your first week and really use your current enthusiasm to keep yourself motivated.......go you...!

Hi starting now.... My first day was yesterday and I weighed in at 15.4lbs so were about the same!

I'm doing lifestyle option and stuck to it yesterday but had a little extra by 200 cals protein but saw it as easing myself in.

Tried to do exante a few weeks back but really didn't like their stuff apart from bars and shakes but needed more variety really. Think slim and save is the one for me! Like everything I have tried so far.

Have you started yet?

Startingnow and Vaney1984 hope you have both had a good start.

You can do it!

I am just waiting on my shakes to arrive so I can start too...

Will be joining you all hopefully next week sometime.

Keep going!!

Back