The journey to a new me!

Day 37! I thin the cold is getting there, I still cough etc, but today on the morning scales I lost 300g! Cold be gone, I want more days like that!
3.5kgs to get to the magic 99.0kgs! (So that's probably about 4.5 on my cwcp's scales accounting for time of day and clothing!

Walking round site twice yesterday was horrible! It was snowing and the wind was so bitterly cold! Come on spring! Where are you??? The daffodils are out, you're letting the side down!!! Lol

2.5kms walked around site today in the freezing cold wind! Feel very righteous as we had a whole lunch buffet of food put on for someone who was leaving today and I didn't even have a crumb!!!

Those scales better show a loss tomorrow! Lol!

2.5kms walked around site today in the freezing cold wind! Feel very righteous as we had a whole lunch buffet of food put on for someone who was leaving today and I didn't even have a crumb!!!

:kissass:
:bliss::happy096::character00116: You are soooooooooooooooo good! Well done on resisting temptation - and for the windy walk (I wouldve thrown the towel in!)

Right. So I just had a clear out of my wardrobe. I tossed all the size 24 clothes onto the bed. I tried them all on one by one, and asked my husbands opinion.

Out of the 12 or so items on the bed, only four have made it onto the charity shop pile. :-( One made it into the bin :-D

Bit sad about that. Thought there would be more. Won't be having another clear out for a good while as I appear to have the majority size 22 clothes. Will be in those for a while yet I think.

Ho Hum....

So of course.... They didn't move a bit !!!! Totally utterly disappointed! All the hard work of being 100% no cheating, lots of water and more exercise than normal and no change whatsoever?!?!?!?

Guttered does not begin to describe how I feel right now :-( :-( :-(

Come on Sunflowerlady - stick to it. You might get a double weight loss next week.

Well done on avoiding the buffet ... great determination.
Any diet that uses ketosis as its form of weight loss doesn't lose pounds consistently. You have little stalls and then whooshes were you lose a handful of pounds. Don't be disheartened - always give the scales at least two weeks before getting annoyed lol.
You are doing so well Sunflower... keep up the good work. x x

Thanks guys. I did stick to it yesterday, and today shows a 600g loss :)

Sam, so far on CWP I have had mostly consistent losses everyday. Mainly 200g and then every few days a larger loss. Over my five weeks I have only had three sts days, so yesterday's sts day was a big shock considering how hard I had worked the day before. I must definitely keep your words in my mind next time the scales don't move! Thanks for being such a rock!

How is your journey going? Which week are you on now?

Day 40! Wow! Can't believe it's been that long already!

Weekend over and back to work, so walking recommences today! Bring it on!

1.7kgs away from double figures on the scales! Soooo close! Looking forward to seeing 99.9 on the scales, but I am such an impatient person, I wish I could see it now! Have to work hard to get there, so no slouching yet!

Have a good Monday everyone! Xxx

Day 41 today.

Yesterday was HARD! Was so hungry all day. Started eating my bar at 11am!

My husband had homemade burger and chips for dinner and when he called me into the kitchen to make my soup, I took one look at the plate and burst into tears!!! Told him I didn't want to carry on as all I could think about was eating food!!! He turned me around, sent me to lie down, had his dinner tidied up, made my soup for me then called me back in. Such a wonderful man. I was still sooo hungry though.

In the plus side, I wore a pair of trousers I haven't worn in over two years yesterday. Got lots of people tell me it visible that I have lost weight, so that made me happy. :)

Hope today is a better day in terms of hunger....

Ag shame Sunflower! I know that feeling!!! So glad your DH is so understanding..... we all have "moments" and yesterday, you had one.

Hope today is less emotional for you... x

PS : Well done on the trousers!!:worthy:

Went to a ladies lock in at the uxbridge mall tonight. Tried on a size 18 dress and it fit, so I bought it!!!!! Yay! Two dress sizes smaller than most items in my wardrobe!!!!

:-D :-D :-D

So day 42 begins. Six whole weeks on the diet! Crikey!!!

Well the scales slowed again today so here is hoping that tomorrow is a nice big loss again. Still hoping to be as close to 100kg as possible by the weekend, but it looks like a losing battle. That number will only come for me next week. At least it will come though! :)

Looking forward to going to a friends birthday on Saturday. Going to have a meal that day, so making sure I am being good now to make up for it. Have been SS for 8 straight days with absolutely no cheating whatsoever now! Glad about that. So will make it 11 by Saturday and the 12th day I will eat. Then back on it again till the next big thing which I think will be my husbands birthday mid may, so a big gap to that one. Hope to reach first goal of 99 in that period! That will be such an achievement!

Once I hit 99 I am not really sure what my next goal should be? 75. Or go the whole hog and say something more like 60? 60 seems a very long way off, so not sure it would motivate meal as a smaller goal sounds more achievable! Will decide when I get to the all important 99!!!

Have a good Wednesday everyone! Hope it's lovely and full of dieting goodness!!!

Well done Sunflower!

Small steps..... once you hit 99... just work your way through the 90's... then the 80's..... 60 just seems so far away!! And daunting!

My weightloss has slowed down now too in week 10.... I've been really good (except for a chicken salad on Saturday) and only 600g down since last Friday? I'm confused and frustrated.... but they always say, after a week of a smaller loss, the following week is a biggie... so I'm holding out hope!

I also move to stage 2 on 1 May.......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!

Well done Sunflower!

Small steps..... once you hit 99... just work your way through the 90's... then the 80's..... 60 just seems so far away!! And daunting!

My weightloss has slowed down now too in week 10.... I've been really good (except for a chicken salad on Saturday) and only 600g down since last Friday? I'm confused and frustrated.... but they always say, after a week of a smaller loss, the following week is a biggie... so I'm holding out hope!

I also move to stage 2 on 1 May.......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!

To put it into context, I am down 1.1 since Saturday and have been 100% all the way. With no chicken salad. In that 1.1 is also a 600g loss in one day as I sts Friday to Saturday. Today I lost 100g! As people say, the losses are not consistent and come and go as they please. Perhaps tomorrow you will have a bigger loss?

And if you have done 12 weeks SS you only need to go up one step for one week to go bac down to SS for another 12 weeks again. (I know you may be doing it to reduce packs though, so might not be an option,) but if you feel you are not ready, you could always step down again after one week.

And yeah think that 89 might be the next goal. Smaller steps feel more achievable and easier to obtain each time keeping you motivated!

I think I may do a combination of Step 1 and step 2..... maybe have a meal every 2nd day.... will see how I feel as right now I'm just frustrated and fed up.... with my measly 600g.

Going off to sulk...:boohoo:

I think I may do a combination of Step 1 and step 2..... maybe have a meal every 2nd day.... will see how I feel as right now I'm just frustrated and fed up.... with my measly 600g.

Going off to sulk...:boohoo:

At least 600g is a loss and not a gain. The numbers are moving in the right direction jillybeans! But hey, I can't complain about the sulking as I did that the whole day when I had an sts day. Put me in a right foul mood all day! A bear with a sore tooth I was!!!

Alles sal reg kom. Jy sal sien! Ons sal regte skinny Minnie's wees wanneer ons hierdie dieet voltooi! Ek wil my bikini op die strand dra! :-D

Back