The journey to a new me!

Lol Sunflowerlady...I have come to the conculsion that all scales are dilly and evil:p! Good luck for WI tonight.

Jillybeans....are you OK? xx

How was WI tonight Sunflowerlady? x

At least it's a loss! Could have been worse. Onwards and downwards....

Have a good day! x

Hellooo! I'm here! Sorry, I've been on a 2 day course so no internet and then had to hide my laptop from my daughter as she was forbidden from going online - hence I never got online either!!

I find this 'scale' object very evil! Yesterday it said I'd lost 1.5kgs - today it says I've lost 400g? WTF? I mean seriously? WTF? I have been on training and eating training lunches, but even then, I stayed away from certain foods - ate mixed veggies and chicken both days - no pudding, no carbs.... was hoping for a better loss this week as last week I picked up 200g.... but its not looking promising. I'm on step 2 for a while now so need to learn how to handle myself and eating!!!

Even tho you dont lose kg's... cm's are always coming off! I seriously have jeans hanging off me now and I really havn't lost anything significant in 2 weeks....

Sorry PT about your bad loss..... I cant understand it tho? I know about everyones bodies being different, storing water, PMS etc.... but to be 100% and not lose SIGNIFICANT weight I just dont get!

Are you doing step 2 just for this week sunflower? My ss is 3 shakes a day (no soups, no bars)... but I'm considering swapping my one meal for a bar every so often... as I have to get OUT OF THIS SLUMP!

Thanks PT on the comment about single parents.... I just had a HUGE barney with my dd on Tuesday morning that left me wondering if a one way ticket somewhere couldnt be an option? But I spoke to my exh about it - let him into a day in the life of me.... and he spoke to our dd about it. The kids are now with him from tonight till Monday afternoon - so I'm getting a bit of a break for the next few days which I think I need!

I've got a bad urinary tract infection which is making water consumption awful! Yesterday my wee was the colour of blood! I'm taking pills now - but water has not been top of my priority list the past 2 days! (wonder if that affected my overnight weight gain?)

Right! To lets shift some weight! I want to get into the 80's..... I have about 4kgs to go... surely I can do it.

Yay Jillibeans! You are back with us:). Sorry about your UTI, sounds aweful. Hope the pills sort it for you soon. Kids...urgh...you don't have to tell me about the attitude they can give. I have a 16 year old son....who might I add thinks he is 26 when it comes to what he should be allowed to do but acts like a 6 year old when he can't get his way! He is away for two weeks work experience in France in June and hubby and I are already celebrating the peace in the house....hahahaha!! Blah! I have put last weeks bad loss behind me and full steam ahead again into this week, hoping for a better loss...fingers crossed!

Just came back from town and what usually took me nearly 20 mins to walk (a hill downtown to the banks) now took me under 10mins and I still felt fine! Yay me! I reached the 80's this morning on my scale which I am very happy about:). Am planning a shopping day with my mom on Saturday so lots of walking and hopefully a new top or two! This diet is hard but I do love the rewards:). x

Well done on the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!! and on the walk (blerggghhh - I know I should do SOMETHING)!

I have the twins - son and daughter - 8.5yrs old and my dd thinks she's 18, backchats, cheeks and tries to BARGAIN with me (I'll get out of bed this morning and be ready IF you buy me a cell phone!) - WTF!! My son, who is the redhead, is so bloody good, listens, does what I ask for... no questions (the red head should give me a hard time when he's 16 tho - but hopefully my dd would have calmed down by then!) So your sons antics doesnt give me much light at the end of the tunnel.. LOL.. thanks for that! I'm celebrating from tonight as they are with their dad. Must try not celebrate with food tho as I've been nibbling the last 2 nights (due to stress from said dd!)

Going to sneak home early today.... I love being at home in peace and quiet.

So after such a bad week being naughty on step two I am back to SS. I now totally understand why people are scared of moving up a step. It's a licence to eat and the floodgates open!

Back being 100% SS yesterday and will do the same today. Damage control tomorrow as we are spending the day with hubby's family who don't know I am on CWP. Back to it again on Sunday.

Have literally stayed the same weight for a full week!!! So frustrating!

Well done on the 80's PT! I have a long way to go to get to there! And the walking! Wow! Who knew we could get fitter just by losing weight! I love it!

Sorry about the barney with your dd jillybeans, at least you have a weekend to relax now! Any more blind dates lined up???

I picked up again - so thats 2 weeks in a row - I need to go back to SS for a while... I just went overboard the last 3 days - the start of the week was fine and I was actually DOWN over 1kg... just shows..... been a baaaad girl.

My eating has been emotional eating - and I opened a bottle of wine even, just coz I'm feeling really wound up lately. I will get back on track tho. I can smell the 80's.... so close.... yet so far.

YEP! Another blind date tomorrow afternoon!!! God I hate it..... I drag myself out on the dates - literally! Wish me luck.

Had 2 cups coffee today to try wake me up but I'm exhausted!

I'm on a follow on course for the UTI so I hope I can up my water intake now too?!?!

TGIF!

Wow another blind date! Different guy I hope! Good luck!

And I agree try SS again for a bit. Or SS one day step 2 another. I did step two for a week and it was horrible! I felt so out of control! I consumed a lot of chocolate!!! Naughty naughty! I have gone back to SS for two days now and feel a lot better about it! No food is better than too much food!

Ps I have stayed the same weight for 8 days now!

Good luck for your date Jillybeans! Do let us know how it went. Draw a line under the last two weeks' gains and eating and start afresh. Like you say, you can smell the 80's, you are that close! How about promising yourself a little reward or indulgence for being good from now on? I have 6 weeks to go before my holiday abroad....hoping for 1.5 stone more gone by then. I still find the hardest thing is cooking for hubby and the kids...sigh. Hope you both have a lovely weekend. x

Sunflowelady, I am sure your loss next week being on SS will make up for this week. Just stick to it, I know you can. you have done so well already. x

Yes Sunflower! Introducing food has been really hard! I'm going to try SS and SS+ on alternating days... I've been on a chocolate binge lately too... so strange as it didnt bother me to not eat chocolate for the first 9/10 weeks at all! Same with wine! Didnt bother me not to have. Now that I've had both of these - alot .... focus, focus, focus.... Ineed to get to the 80's..

Where's everyone?

My scale was nice to me from my secret WI today.... I was good Saturday and Sunday (but not 100% as had ice cream for mothers day desert)...

Going down to 2 products a day now (financially I cant afford 3 products a day and a meal)... so have to be extra careful.

Got loads of compliments on Friday night when I met with my girlfriends!

I was extra good Thursday Friday last week and was rewarded with a 0.5kg loss only to put it all back on and then some on the weekend!!! Had chinese food Saturday. Tried to be good and ate the least of everyone at the table but my cwcp says Chinese is a killer as nothing is healthy and it also makes you retain water! So I am hoping the massive gain I had on the scales this morning was water and will fall off again tomorrow.

Problem is its hubby's birthday Wednesday so will be eating again then! Will have to be 100% good from then on for the rest of the month as would really like to get to 95 before the end of the month!

And jilly ice cream on Mother's Day is allowed. Just make sure you are good today :)

I ate my lunch at 11:30am today! Hungry after the blow out Chinese!

How did the blind date go or is that still coming???

Ag man just typed a long post and lost it!

Date man is not going to happen although I got a HUGE confidence boost from the date as he said I'm prettier in real life! (as opposed to photo's)

I'm also hovvering around the 95kg mark and have been for 3 weeks and its time to blow the 90's away! Hope you enjoyed the chinese! I'm also craving chinese - and pizza! Niether of which I've had! Ice cream for mothers day was DEVINE! I was out on Friday night tho and although I ate my braai'd chicken breast (it just doesnt taste the same on a braai) and salad, i had potatoe bake too! and home made bread! oh and a bottle of wine!

Now I'm back in the zone. Want to shift into the 80's....

This is going to be a trying week for you Sunflower.... I know you'll have to eat at hubby's birthday, just get back to it the following day - pronto - as I know once the horse is out of the starting block, its really difficult to get it back in again! I speak from experience. :break_diet:

I'm in love with that Pak Choi stuff PT told me about! I found it again at a local fruit and veg shop and bought some more. I even put it in my omelette LOL - is it the same as say spinach? Could I use spinach instead of pak choi (as its quite expensive at R29 for 2 heads).... I'm getting bored of chicken breast and eggs tho..... may try a tin of tuna (not my favourite) or some fish this week. Fish and salad somehow just doesnt sound appealing!

Where's Pink Tulip?

Hello ladies,

Sorry not been online...bit of a Blue Monday! Very happy today...had my WI and -5lb down!! Yay! Just 3 more pounds to go till I reach my 3 stone mark....yay!! After last weeks disastrous weight loss, I'm very happy with this weeks loss!

Jillybeans...the ice cream sounds devine, glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about date not being brilliant but the lovely compliment must have been great! Glad you like the Pak Choi, I love it too!!

Sunflowerlady...what I would give for some Chinese....sounds so yum. Glad you enjoyed it though. Enjoy your eve out for hubby's b/day, but then get back on track as soon as you can.

I am still spotting. Actually dont know if it's spotting or a light TOTM, my hormones just seem all over the place. Rang the nurse today and she said it's cause I've lost so much weight in such a short period of time and she is not suprised at all. I dont think the medical profession has much sympathy for VLCD's! I will go see her next week if it doesn't ease. Its just so frustrating. I dont want to mess up my system with long term side effects due to this diet, so have said to myself that if it does not ease with medication after I reach the next stone, I will then stop and go onto SW. When I reach my 4st weight loss I will only be 1.5 - 2 stone away from the target I set for myself. It's not my preference, but I'll have to do what's best for my health in the long run. So, very much hoping the symptoms ease soon. I just feel so confused and frustrated!!

Anycase, enough about my problems. Glad you are both well and missed chatting :)

xx

Back