The journey to being 21.

Beautiful.XTC said:
Had a seriously rubbish day today, just to add to all the crap in my life right now.
To top it all of my 'friends' left me alone at uni and this really upset me then i told them that this upset me and they basically went off at me. :( I feel as though i have nobody to talk to anymore. People who were 'friends' in the past have shown that they really arent by hurting me in ways which hurt to think about.

A far a food goes, ive followed the plan fine. Maybe not eating enough as ive been feeling so crap but ive been exercising and attempting to make myself feel better. Just wish i had someone who i could confide in

Aww honey I'm so sorry to hear you have had a rubbish time. It doesn't sound like these so called friends are worth your time and effort. However I know that it is also not nice to feel alone either. Do you have anyone at uni that you could hang out with? Perhaps immersing yourself into exercise and eating well will help you keep your mind off things.

Are you close to your family? Think it is good to let out your worries though so either talk to someone or write them here. I find writing my feelings quite therapeutic and feel better for doing it often.

Sorry I can't be much more help but thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pjallen1982 said:
Aww honey I'm so sorry to hear you have had a rubbish time. It doesn't sound like these so called friends are worth your time and effort. However I know that it is also not nice to feel alone either. Do you have anyone at uni that you could hang out with? Perhaps immersing yourself into exercise and eating well will help you keep your mind off things.

Are you close to your family? Think it is good to let out your worries though so either talk to someone or write them here. I find writing my feelings quite therapeutic and feel better for doing it often.

Sorry I can't be much more help but thinking of you x

I've another friend who I've grown closer to over Christmas who's been amazing in the last week. So glad i have her.

I'm close to my mum, but find it hard to open up to her about things like this, find it easier to write it down on here or in a diary. Just to get it off my chest.

Next week def gonna get my head into exercise. Spinning everyday Monday to Saturday then gym Sunday. Looking forward to it :)

Had a pretty good day today. Went spinnin this morning and really enjoyed it and felt amazing afterwards. Had a lovely hot bubbly bath after and a lil pamper which made me feel nice.

Then after lunch went into town for a browse and found a gorgeous pair of boots in the sale. We're 80quid now 17, don't mind if I do :)

Then after that came home, watched a few DVDs and relaxed.

Input:
Beans, egg, mushroom and tomato on 1 slice of medium wholemeal bread (ss, free, speed, speed and hex).
1 cup of tea (free and hex).

Tomato pasta mugshot (free).
Activia fat free yougurt (free).
Options hot chocolate (2syns).

Jacket potato, quorn ham, beans and extra light Philadelphia (free, free, ss & hex).
3 belvita biscuits (8syns).

2 cups of tea (free & hex).
2 cans of Pepsi max (free).

Output:

1 hour spinnin.
Walk to town and back.

Not a bad day. Def going to have a extra green day tomorrow. Planning lots of speed for dinner and tea. Mmm can't wait and gym in the evening. Bring it baby :)

Slim and Sexy by summer!!

Your food diary is really helpful, I eat alot of the same things u do (though I use more syns, about 6-8 a day) i work out 4-5 times a week but I feel like I need to up my cardio, I may try spinning. U lost more in 1 week than I have in 2! Please keep posting, it's good to have green day tips for meal cos I don't usually get in til 8 ish I get lazy n just have basic foods that are quick and easy to prepare (I'm usually ravenous by the time I get in) x

Hi!

Glad you had a nice weekend and your food sounds nice. What are your bargainous boots like?
I've never tried spinning but after 5mins of normal cycling my thighs hurt so i am impressed you're spinning every night. Wow!
When do you weigh in next? Good luck for it

X

Theyre brown heels, which go up the knee, really nice. However murdered my feet yesterday when i went into town. I suppose it serves me right for going on a bit of a treck in them. Lol:D

Spinnin is hard and it does take a lot of time to adapt to it, but i really do love it and the instructor is a ledg!

Im planning my next weigh on Sunday as i missed my chance at the weekend, but however small the loss i will be happy. Hoping to get there soon though..

Your food diary is really helpful, I eat alot of the same things u do (though I use more syns, about 6-8 a day) i work out 4-5 times a week but I feel like I need to up my cardio, I may try spinning. U lost more in 1 week than I have in 2! Please keep posting, it's good to have green day tips for meal cos I don't usually get in til 8 ish I get lazy n just have basic foods that are quick and easy to prepare (I'm usually ravenous by the time I get in) x

Thank you :D Nice to be appreciated.

Oh you should def try spinnin it is fab, im pretty addicted to it, but hey that cant be bad :)

Yesterday.

Forgot to update yesterday as i was exhausted :(.

Input:
Beans on 2 slices wholemeal med cut bread (SS & HEX).
1 Cup of tea (Free & HEX).

Pasta and extra light phili (Free & HEX).
2 clementines. (Speed).
Blueberries. (Speed).

Quorn pieces, mushroom and onion (SS & S).
Oven cooked courgette, carrot and aubergine (Speed).
3 belvita biscuits (8 syns).

1 option hot choc (2.5syns).
2 cups of tea (Free and HEX).
1 litre of sugar free squash (Free).

Output:
Manual handling all day.
1 hour spinnin.

pjallen1982 said:
Food looks good. Did you have your second hexb2 though yesterday?

Thank you Penny :)
No I tend to only have 1 from the b section as I don't really like any of the other options.

Miss Lindsay said:
I tend to struggle with b choice, I just have bigger bowl of cereal :) x

Haha because I'm a veggie my only option after cheese is nuts and I'm not a big fan tbh. Unless they have chocolate on *slaps hand*

Just done my measurements so if I'm not losing I can see if my body is minimising.

Waist 71cm.
Hips 90cm.
Thighs 56cm. (I think that's awful :/).

Input for today:
2 slices of medium cut wholemeal bread and beans. (hex and ss)
1 cup of tea (free and hex)

1/2 jacket potato and beans with side salad. (free, ss and s)
2 cups of tea. (free and hex)

Beetroot risotto with beans and mashed carrot. (free, s, ss and speed)
3 belivta biscuits. (8 syns)

Activia ff yoghurt and 8 pysilas. (free)
1 cup of tea. (free and hex)
Pepsi max cherry. (free)
Options hit chocolate. (2syns)

Total 10 syns.

Output:
Shopping.
1 hour spinnin.

Feeling absolutely knackered so gonna attempt to go to bed early. Night beautiful people. X

Beautiful.XTC said:
Haha because I'm a veggie my only option after cheese is nuts and I'm not a big fan tbh. Unless they have chocolate on *slaps hand*

I'm veggie to :) we should start our own group! Get other veggies opinions to see if we lose as fast as ppl who can mix it up with all plans. I know muller lights aren't veggie, are alpen light cereal bars?? I'm not too fussed on them but ppl say warmed up their really nice?! x

Miss Lindsay said:
I'm veggie to :) we should start our own group! Get other veggies opinions to see if we lose as fast as ppl who can mix it up with all plans. I know muller lights aren't veggie, are alpen light cereal bars?? I'm not too fussed on them but ppl say warmed up their really nice?! x

Haha yeah that's an idea. For my yogurts I use activia as I know they're veggie. I think that alpen bars are too but I'm not sure as I've never had one myself. :)

Miss Lindsay said:
I love the vanilla 0% activia. U can freeze it n have it like ice-cream mmmm x

You tease ;) sooo gonna have to do that now. :)

Had a pretty alright day today. Had a presentation at university this morning which is now gladly out the way. I walked into town and had a look round. Did another spinnin class this evening 4th one of the week. Two more to go and gym in Sunday.

Input:

Beans, egg, tomato and mushroom on 2 slices of medium whole meal bread. (super speed, speed and hex)

1 cup of tea. (free and hex)

500mls sugar free squash. (free)

Beetroot risotto. (speed and free)
2 clementines. (speed)
Quark and strawberries. (free and super speed)

1 options hot chocolate. (2 syns)

500mls sugar free squash. (free)

Mashed cauliflower and broccoli. (speed)
Small jacket potato with beans and extra light Philadelphia. (free, super speed and hex)

Sharon fruit, strawberries and blueberries with activia fat free yoghurt. (free and super speed)

2cups of tea. (free and hex)

Total syns; 2.

So went spinnin' last night and this morning. Thats 6 sessions i have some this week and feel rather good for it. Planning on going to the gym tomorrow night and gonna hopefully weigh in then.

Think i can see a change in my hip area, dont seem to have that much 'muffin' there anymore, which is good. Tyre under my boobs please be next to do one? Yeah ok thanks :)

Input:
Beans on 2 slices wholemeal med cut bread (ss and hex)

Beans, mushroom, tomato, onion and 2 linda mccartney red onion sausages (ss, s and free)

Spaghetti with extra light phili and steamed veg (free, hex and speed)
Melon and blueberries (SS and free)

1 option hazelnut hot choc (2syns)
3 belvita biscuits (8syns)

Total Syns= 10.

Output:
1 hour spinnin.

Last edited:
Back