The journey to being 21.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty exhausted even though i slept pretty well. Plan for the day is to plod on with uni work, tidy my room and then hit the gym and weigh in tonight.

Wish me luck :)

So weighed in at the gym and -1lb for the past 2 weeks. Now being honest i am gutted :( because ive followed the plan to the word, eaten mostly speed and exercised nearly everyday. Not happy at all :'(

1lb is still a great loss! Keep it up :) I am veggie too just restarting SW today. Don't think special k or cheerios count as a HEB just so you know! Special k sustain used to be allowed as a HEB because it had more fibre but they discontinued it a while back :( There are loads of other yummy cereals that you can have as a HEB though or maybe try cereal bars the fudge alpen lights are nice or my fave is the kelloggs fibre plus bars as there is loads of choc on them :D x

icklerockchick said:
1lb is still a great loss! Keep it up :) I am veggie too just restarting SW today. Don't think special k or cheerios count as a HEB just so you know! Special k sustain used to be allowed as a HEB because it had more fibre but they discontinued it a while back :( There are loads of other yummy cereals that you can have as a HEB though or maybe try cereal bars the fudge alpen lights are nice or my fave is the kelloggs fibre plus bars as there is loads of choc on them :D x

Thanks. :)

Yeah i was using my old book so have recently got a new one so I know what's allowed these days. However I've started to have other things for breakfast like fruit or a fry up :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

That's good :) yeh my books are a bit out of date too so relying on this forum to keep me up to date with developments! Good for you with the exercise regime you are doing great! I'm really missing exercise at the moment I played rollerderby for about a year and it was 9 hours a week then I broke my ankle so all this sitting about is driving me crazy!! Doesn't help that I'm off work too and can't get out the house unless my boyfriend is home because I live up lots of stairs :( Got the cast off now but still need crutches so just working up to being a real person again and being allowed to exercise :) x

icklerockchick said:
That's good :) yeh my books are a bit out of date too so relying on this forum to keep me up to date with developments! Good for you with the exercise regime you are doing great! I'm really missing exercise at the moment I played rollerderby for about a year and it was 9 hours a week then I broke my ankle so all this sitting about is driving me crazy!! Doesn't help that I'm off work too and can't get out the house unless my boyfriend is home because I live up lots of stairs :( Got the cast off now but still need crutches so just working up to being a real person again and being allowed to exercise :) x

Oh no poor you. That would drive me insane. I know how important exercise is to me and if I was unable to do id get so low. When do you think you'll be up and about again?

Hopefully be up and about in the next few weeks, smashed my ankle up quite badly (broke both sides of the one ankle and had to get metal plates & pins put in) so recovery is quite slow. Was in the cast for 6 weeks and now had it off for almost 2 weeks just waiting to hear when I will get an appointment to get some physio :) Used sitting about being off work as an excuse to eat loads of junk so it's nice to be in control again and looking forward to getting out and about again :) X

Hopefully be up and about in the next few weeks, smashed my ankle up quite badly (broke both sides of the one ankle and had to get metal plates & pins put in) so recovery is quite slow. Was in the cast for 6 weeks and now had it off for almost 2 weeks just waiting to hear when I will get an appointment to get some physio :) Used sitting about being off work as an excuse to eat loads of junk so it's nice to be in control again and looking forward to getting out and about again :) X

Oh gosh that sounds so painful :( Hopefully you will get your physio appt through soon, so you can get back to normal(ish).

Im glad that you have taken control, i know how hard it is, but we can do this :D

Hey!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your weight loss. I know what you mean but dont give up. Are you measuring yourself? You may have lost inches. I hope so. You deserve to with all that exercise.

Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Penny :)

I measured myself a week ago and i am gonna do it again in a weeks time, see if theres any difference (hopefully there will be). Yeah i figured exercising everyday would speed my metabolism and help the pounds fall off, but obv not in my case. Hoping for better next week.

Hope you are okay? *hugs* :)

Beautiful.XTC said:
Hiya Penny :)

I measured myself a week ago and i am gonna do it again in a weeks time, see if theres any difference (hopefully there will be). Yeah i figured exercising everyday would speed my metabolism and help the pounds fall off, but obv not in my case. Hoping for better next week.

Hope you are okay? *hugs* :)

Yes hope you are a difference in inches. Sometimes it takes a week or two for the body to acclimatise to exercise and start losing weight again so don't lose heart.

I'm not too bad thanks. The cold weather is making me hungry though!!

Yes hope you are a difference in inches. Sometimes it takes a week or two for the body to acclimatise to exercise and start losing weight again so don't lose heart.

I'm not too bad thanks. The cold weather is making me hungry though!!

I really hope so, anxious for next week to come so i can re- measure. I mean its 8 weeks till my birthday so i really want to see some good changes.

I hate the cold because it makes me want to pig out on biccies and cups of tea. Hoping it will warm up soon though x :D

So had a pretty chilled day, did some uni work and sorted out a few other bits and bobs. Having issues with my so called 'friends again' but trying to just get on with it and not let it aggrivate me.

Input:
Kiwi, pear and apple (Speeds).
1 cup of tea (free and hex).

Quorn mince, canned tomato, onion with spaghetti (SS, S and Free).

Quark with 1/2 sachet of hazelnut hot choc with a banana (Free, 1syn and Free).

1/2 sachet options hazelnut hot choc with milk (1syn and hex).

Jacket potato, beans and extra light phili (Free, SS and hex).

Banana, kiwi, sharon fruit and mango with activia FF yoghurt (free & speed).
2 cups of tea (free and hex).

Busy day ahead of me, tonnes to be getting on with.

Input:

1 cup of tea (free and hex).
beans on 2 slices wholemeal medium cut bread (hex).

Hey, saw you hadn't posted on your diary as much lately - hope you are well :) x

Back