The Journey to Slim....

mine are Thursdays so I know what you mean, next week will be here before you know it though and more weight lost :) x

the amount of 'Chinese' statuses that are on my facebook are making my mouth water lots! that is my ultimate downfall! never mind, tomorrow will be day 14 100% :)

My mouth was watering when I took my friend to the chip shop earlier, especially from the smell it left in my car lol I didn't cave though and am just coming up to the end of day 8 100% :) x

My mouth was watering when I took my friend to the chip shop earlier, especially from the smell it left in my car lol I didn't cave though and am just coming up to the end of day 8 100% :) x

well done. Mmm I love chips! getting slightly bored of the same shakes so can't wait to get some bars! x

day 14

can't believe how fast the last two weeks have gone. and totally 100%. so proud of myself for getting this far, normally id be caving at the weekends. I'm quite worried for the next couple of weeks as I'm on annual leave, and I find weekends really hard, plus with ages to go before payday I don't have a lot to do. hopefully il have a good loss on Thursday to keep me going for the week after. it doesn't help that I'm getting bored of the same stuff already.. it's only been two weeks. only 8 weeks to go til my holiday and I could be two stone slimmer by then :) that's my motivation xx

Day 15.

oh Lordy. today feels like the beginning all over again. so hungry it's unreal. been craving foods all day, not sure why I'm feeling like this again :( every morning I've had a vanilla shake with milk, this morning I was gagging it was that bad lol. think I have to change shakes as I'm just going to get bored and give up. and what's annoying me too is the scales haven't budged! (why did I buy some) I normally wear the same type of clothes each day as it's easier for work so it's not because I'm wearing heavier clothing :-( grr. early night tonight I think! x

I know exactly how you feel, am on day 10 and feeling rubbish :( tired, got not energy, thinking about food all the time and want to eat everything! And to top it off my mum is making spag Bol and the smell is killing me, it's one of my fave meals, especially with loads of cheese on x

I know exactly how you feel, am on day 10 and feeling rubbish :( tired, got not energy, thinking about food all the time and want to eat everything! And to top it off my mum is making spag Bol and the smell is killing me, it's one of my fave meals, especially with loads of cheese on x

it's so unfair. the weeks are flying by so at least that's something. mm spag Bol! be good and step away! it's the first day today if someone offered me a fat meal I'd take it off them in a flash x

Day 16.
All my other diets I've been on in the past I've weighed daily cos that's what keeps me going. I've weighed myself daily since last Friday and the scales have.not.budged! for near enough starving myself I'm not a happy bunny! I know I've lost 12 lbs in the first two weeks but that's not the point :( really wanted the first stone off this Thursday seeing as it's my birthday on Saturday :( boo!! off today so gonna have loads of water (more than usual!) x

So today has been another hungry day! not sure what's wrong with me :( my original WI was on thurs but had a msg to see if Could re arrange for Friday but that's cool with me. already been for a bath today but think il be going for another one soon! x

Baths are a good way of passing the time ad not eating! I think I will be having a lot of them in the coming weeks!

Hi Alli

Just found your diary :D I'm a follower now, I look forward to reading each day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 16.
All my other diets I've been on in the past I've weighed daily cos that's what keeps me going. I've weighed myself daily since last Friday and the scales have.not.budged! for near enough starving myself I'm not a happy bunny! I know I've lost 12 lbs in the first two weeks but that's not the point :( really wanted the first stone off this Thursday seeing as it's my birthday on Saturday :( boo!! off today so gonna have loads of water (more than usual!) x

Hi Alli... Try not to be disheartened by the lack of movement on the scales... You've been good so you ARE losing weight! Week 3 is notoriously a slow weightloss week... Keep at it tho honey and you'll have a wooooosh day/week soon enough!

X

Hi Alli

Just found your diary :D I'm a follower now, I look forward to reading each day xx

Hey gem :) hope your ok today xx

Hi Alli... Try not to be disheartened by the lack of movement on the scales... You've been good so you ARE losing weight! Week 3 is notoriously a slow weightloss week... Keep at it tho honey and you'll have a wooooosh day/week soon enough!

X

Hey :) thank you! I'm feelin a bit better today so I know it might be slow some weeks and better others :) can't believe this is day 17 100% normally I've well failed by now!! go me :) x hope your getting on ok :) x

Woohoo 17 days 100% well done :D xx

Woohoo 17 days 100% well done :D xx

Thank you! but I'm home now and off for 12 days... what am I going to do with myself?!! xx

Read a really really good book????

Go for a run???? (You wouldn't see me doing that though :-D )

Get your hair done????

Take a vvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy lllllllooooonnnnnnnnggggggg bath??????

Read a really really good book????

Go for a run???? (You wouldn't see me doing that though :-D )

Get your hair done????

Take a vvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy lllllllooooonnnnnnnnggggggg bath??????

Ha ha nice suggestions! normally I'd be going out for lunches etc. not this time xx

Day 18

First day of annual leave, weighed myself and my scales say down 2lbs since last Friday, so lets hope tomoro at CDC house they say similar :) lots of water today again to help! it looks nice out there but bet it's freezing cold!
B - vanilla shake
L - strawberry tetra
D - 2 egg mushroom omlette
S - Choc mint shake

:) x

Back