The Journey to Slim....

Day 19

The weather is shocking! can't believe we have extreme weather warnings in march :( WI at 10am so not going to eat anything until then x

Good luck for your wi :) it's days like this I miss hearty meals like stew or mince n tatties lol

Good luck for your wi :) it's days like this I miss hearty meals like stew or mince n tatties lol

thank you! lost 3.4lbs so that's me now at a 1 stone 1lb loss! and in the 12's :) xx

thank you! lost 3.4lbs so that's me now at a 1 stone 1lb loss! and in the 12's :) xx

Well done that's fabulous! It's a great feeling getting down the stones isn't it ? I'm in the 12's but hoping to be 11's possibly next week :)

Well done that's fabulous! It's a great feeling getting down the stones isn't it ? I'm in the 12's but hoping to be 11's possibly next week :)

Sure is :) just hope I can continue! Good luck for your weigh in :) It's a two week gap now for me between WI so hoping for a big one next time :) xx

Sure is :) just hope I can continue! Good luck for your weigh in :) It's a two week gap now for me between WI so hoping for a big one next time :) xx

That's what it will be for me tomro but I had my gran out for lunch and had chicken and salad but think it really affected me plus totm so doubt I will see a massive lose but I would be happy with 6lbs. They say an average of 3-4lbs a week so we shall see. Be good and you will see a big lose as you know the diet works if your 100% and drink lots of water.

Day 20

It's my birthday! I am 26. happy birthday to meeee! haha. having a day off today, good and proper aswell. starting SS tomorrow instead of 810 and don't get weighed for another 12 days so hopefully I can still lose a chunk before next WI. I am goin to enjoy my day first though.

Happy Saturday everyone! This is me a stone down already :)

image-1814760997.jpg

xx

Happy birthday :) hope you have a lovely day!
I had my second weigh in last night and lost 6lbs so that's 1st 2lbs in two weeks, so happy :)
x x

Happy Birthday!! Hope your enjoying your day and day off plan :) you can really see the difference in your middle region in your after pic Well Done Alli xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had my second weigh in last night and lost 6lbs so that's 1st 2lbs in two weeks, so happy :)
x x

Well done lauren! sorry to hear about your break up :( well done for getting back on track today though. xx

x x

Well done on your loss lauren! sorry to read about your break up :( hope your ok? xx

Oops sorry it said it was an error the first time! stupid phone lol

Happy Birthday!! Hope your enjoying your day and day off plan :) you can really see the difference in your middle region in your after pic Well Done Alli xx

Hey! thank you! I'm feeling rather bloated and still going to frankie and bennys tonight (I don't do it by halves lol) not gonna stand on the scales til at least Thursday! and drink loads of water ha ha. hope your having a good Saturday xx

Sunday - Day 21

I.feel.so.groggy!! I ate lots yesterday, but less what I'd normally eat pre-diet, made me realise what I used to eat!! Back on plan today.. trying SS this week and pretty nervous. I think ill be able to do it. I'm not standing on the scales until at least Wednesday..hopefully the damage I've done this weekend will nearly be gone by then!! lol. the weather here is very snowy still.. been snowing since Friday night! not good. my plan for today:
B - chocolate mint shake
L - lemon bar
D - vanilla shake

Aiming for 3L of water today!
x

Good luck with day one of SS!

If you begin to get a headache, make sure to take a paracetamol. My cwcp said its because of carbs (so if you had some yesterday, you might get one!)
Good luck!

Good luck with day one of SS!

If you begin to get a headache, make sure to take a paracetamol. My cwcp said its because of carbs (so if you had some yesterday, you might get one!)
Good luck!

Yes I have paracetamol on standby thanks! lots of carbs consumed yesterday! So glad to have the week off so I can do this 100%. Hope you have a good Sunday xx

Morning :)

I had a meal on Friday which contained quite a few carbs after 2 weeks ss, got on the scales yesterday and I had gained 2.5lbs then got on today after going straight bk to ss and it had vanished so it might not take as long as you think to get rid of any extra weight
X x

I had a meal on Friday which contained quite a few carbs after 2 weeks ss, got on the scales yesterday and I had gained 2.5lbs then got on today after going straight bk to ss and it had vanished so it might not take as long as you think to get rid of any extra weight
X x

ooh that's promising :) as I'm off it means I can get more water down me too which always helps. trying to wait as long as possible before my first shake x

Sunday - Day 21

I.feel.so.groggy!! I ate lots yesterday, but less what I'd normally eat pre-diet, made me realise what I used to eat!! Back on plan today.. trying SS this week and pretty nervous. I think ill be able to do it. I'm not standing on the scales until at least Wednesday..hopefully the damage I've done this weekend will nearly be gone by then!! lol. the weather here is very snowy still.. been snowing since Friday night! not good. my plan for today:
B - chocolate mint shake
L - lemon bar
D - vanilla shake

Aiming for 3L of water today!
x

Glad you enjoyed yesterday and didn't go too mad with the food and well done for getting straight back in the zone this morning. I think you'll be fine on SS this week as your off work. Plenty of water. I'm going to SS Monday - Friday this coming week. If the scales haven't budged on Wednesday I think I will lose the plot lol xx

I went pretty mad, lots of carbs unfortunately but felt full so quickly. haven't had my first shake yet, just hoping il feel good by this time next week. I don't think I'm going to have a bar every day as I don't want to rely on them and because I'm off I can have a shake instead. to be honest I think I'm going to miss my milk more than food! I'm a real tea Jenny xx

Back