The Journey to Slim....

My consultant said a little bit of skimmed milk each day won't do you any harm, she said I could have 2 cups of coffee a day with a bit of milk in, I haven't had any yet, saving it for if am really struggling x

My consultant said a little bit of skimmed milk each day won't do you any harm, she said I could have 2 cups of coffee a day with a bit of milk in, I haven't had any yet, saving it for if am really struggling x

that's good to know thanks :) x

Just had a dark mint choc bar. it was absolutely vile! won't be having one of them again for a while. been laying on my sofa all day feeling a bit sorry for myself! but I will continue :) 7 weeks til holiday. xx

Just had a dark mint choc bar. it was absolutely vile! won't be having one of them again for a while. been laying on my sofa all day feeling a bit sorry for myself! but I will continue :) 7 weeks til holiday. xx

My favorite bar is the chocolate one in small pieces straights from the fridge.... Just like a mars bar :) I also like the lemon, cranberry and toffee ones mmmmm.

Just think in 7 weeks time you will be so chuffed you have stuff to the plan and will feel and look amazing on your holiday :) xxx

My favorite bar is the chocolate one in small pieces straights from the fridge.... Just like a mars bar :) I also like the lemon, cranberry and toffee ones mmmmm.

Just think in 7 weeks time you will be so chuffed you have stuff to the plan and will feel and look amazing on your holiday :) xxx

I have the choc and lemon here but didn't want to have them on day 1 as they have higher carbs than the mint choc one :( boo. I just have to remember how I felt a couple days in last time :) xx

I tend to like the bars called chewy bars. I had the lemon bar for lunch today.
I don't like the cranky bars as I feel they can be eaten way too quickly and the meal ends before I am ready for it to end...

End of day 1 SS

had a lazy day, didn't have my first shake until 12. so it's been ok. hopefully the next few days will be better as I'm trying to make plans. the scales said +5 :( after my birthday bonanza lol, really hoping that will be gone in a couple of days xx

End of day 1 SS

had a lazy day, didn't have my first shake until 12. so it's been ok. hopefully the next few days will be better as I'm trying to make plans. the scales said +5 :( after my birthday bonanza lol, really hoping that will be gone in a couple of days xx

Well done you on a SS day completed, the +5 is not true weight it's water weight and the only way to get rid is to drink loads of water over the next few days. You'll be fine :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you on a SS day completed, the +5 is not true weight it's water weight and the only way to get rid is to drink loads of water over the next few days. You'll be fine :) xx

Thank you Gemz! I'm down 2 today so far so good. woke up very hungry but waiting as long as possible again before first product. have a good day :) xx

Day 2 SS

Ahh! Woke up with a sore head so paracetamol taken already.. I am not giving in. Lol. Plan for today -
B - chocolate mint shake
L - strawberry tetra
D - vanilla shake

Off into town and helpin my friend with some decorating so hopefully mind off it today :) x

very hungry today! didn't even have my first shake early, had 2 litres of water so far but aiming for another 1.5 x

End of day 2

Ahh why are all television adverts about food? Mmm leaves me salivating at the mouth! fed up of going to bed super early as I'm up at 7am :( going to try and stick it out for a few more hours tonight. feeling ok so far but drinking so much more water than what I'd normally be at work so that's a good thing. bring on the weekend hopefully il be in full swing then!

Day 3

another day!! and 4.5lb of my +5 from over the weekend has gone :) so hopefully I can do SS until Tuesday and SS + on Tuesday and Wednesday whilst at work ready for WI on Thursday. I'm ideally hoping for about 6lb off, may be disappointed but that would align with my 3lbs a week target :) we shall see! just wish the weather was better this week.. way too cold out there!! x

So so hungry today! headaches aren't too bad but the hunger is terrible :( hopefully will die down tomorrow! all I want is a big bag of chips with loads of salt n vinegar... totally bad for me I know but I need to get over the hungry stage! xx

It amazes me how hard it is mentally to get back into the non hungry zone after being off plan, stick with it chick :) xx

It amazes me how hard it is mentally to get back into the non hungry zone after being off plan, stick with it chick :) xx

Thank you :) I know it's mind over matter but it's a rubbish feeling xx

Mmm I forgot how much I liked the oriental chili soup!! actually tasted good :) x

Day 4 SS

Feeling good today! still a bit hungry but think I'm getting there! plus it's payday tomorrow.. always a good thing :) annnnddd my scales say in the 12's!! (last week my scales said 13.0 when CDC said 12,13) so at least mine say 12.13 now (it's the little things in life) haha.
that keeps me motivated if nothing else does. not got much planned for today. going shopping tomorrow with my mate which might be hard.. but she's starting CD next week so understands etc etc which is good. Another whole 8 days til WI though.. ahhh!!
xx

Hiya,

you are doing great! Just had a read of your diary from the beginning. Im on SS day 3 with 89lbs to lose, and have been trolling forums websites for inspiration haha! So far Im managing fine - no hunger or headaches - YET, just sometimes craving food am seeing! So hopefully that will stick! You will be a slim for your holiday - you seem to have all the motivation you need and are avoiding temptation! Well done on your loss so far! xx

Back