The Journey to Slim....

Hey Alli. Im a daily weigher to, its just too tempting incase you've had another loss isn't it. Have you bought an outfit for the wedding yet or are you waiting until final weigh in? Hope you don't mind me tagging on, its just so nice to know others are in the same boat!!

Hey Alli. Im a daily weigher to, its just too tempting incase you've had another loss isn't it. Have you bought an outfit for the wedding yet or are you waiting until final weigh in? Hope you don't mind me tagging on, its just so nice to know others are in the same boat!!

Hey :) course I don't mind. yes I love seeing if the scales go down but not happy when they don't budge lol. I have a dress already that I got a few months ago and it goes in under the bust so I think it will fit regardless of what I lose. altho I am keeping my eye out for another one too just incase :) how are you getting on? x

If you lose the weight you'll want to go shopping again!!! Well I started Thursday and go for my first weigh in tomorrow. But weighed myself this morning and have already lost 6lb. Craving loads of food, my downfall is pizza, but the weight loss is keeping me going. I need to lose bout 4 and half stone. I get married next year so thats my incentive!! Your doing really well though, keep going!!!

If you lose the weight you'll want to go shopping again!!! Well I started Thursday and go for my first weigh in tomorrow. But weighed myself this morning and have already lost 6lb. Craving loads of food, my downfall is pizza, but the weight loss is keeping me going. I need to lose bout 4 and half stone. I get married next year so thats my incentive!! Your doing really well though, keep going!!!

I know :) ahh well done, Chinese is my downfall! let me know how ur WI goes tomoro! my scales have been stuck the last few days! not sure why but I'm sure they'll get movin again :) xx

Chinese is definately my downfall!

Mmmmmm Honey chilli chicken....

Hey guys, went for my first weigh in tonight and I've lost 9lb, so well chuffed. But I did read in the book somewhere that it does say even though the scales don't show weight loss, its still reducing fat inside, stay positive and it'll show soon enough!!!

Hey guys, went for my first weigh in tonight and I've lost 9lb, so well chuffed. But I did read in the book somewhere that it does say even though the scales don't show weight loss, its still reducing fat inside, stay positive and it'll show soon enough!!!

well done! that's a great loss :) xx

Thanks, how u getting on?

I'm ok, got my WI tomorrow - not sure how I've done!! getting a bit bored now if I'm honest so I've ordered a recipe book off my consultant so I can have some variety :) xx

Had my WI today for weeks 4 and 5 as CDC was away last week. lost 5 lbs in total so that's 20lbs in 5 weeks. would have loved the extra pound but I can always get that next week. also ordered a recipe book from her which I can get next week.
Starting 810 again today, SS was too harsh for me. Not sure how people can do it for weeks on end xx

Positive day today. My best friend started Cambridge too yesterday (we are both really bad foodies together) so I'm happy about that. plus I realised that I've been doing Cambridge exactly a month today, so with one weekend off and a 20lb weight loss is an amazing achievement :)
Ready to kick butt for the next week! x x

Positive day today. My best friend started Cambridge too yesterday (we are both really bad foodies together) so I'm happy about that. plus I realised that I've been doing Cambridge exactly a month today, so with one weekend off and a 20lb weight loss is an amazing achievement :)
Ready to kick butt for the next week! x x
Hey Alli, really pleased to hear positive attitude. For a minute I was worried you were giving up!!!

Hey Alli, really pleased to hear positive attitude. For a minute I was worried you were giving up!!!

Aww :) I'm too determined to give up. a lot of people would say I'm mad as I'm quite big chested so I don't look like the weight I am. but I'm determined to see the 11's for my holiday! how are you getting on? x

Well done! You are doing great!

Hey

Just thought id day 20lbs in a month is absolutly amazing :) congratulations
Im only at end of day 2 just now so iv got a long way to go
X

Hey

Just thought id day 20lbs in a month is absolutly amazing :) congratulations
Im only at end of day 2 just now so iv got a long way to go
X

Thank you! it gets easier so dont give up! I didn't think I'd ever last a month lol but I have :) x

i keep thinking i wont last a month, but im trying to just take one day at a time, im only on day 3 so i still have a long way to go, but every day has been a wee victory as iv had quite a few days where iv started in the morning and gave up by lunch time lol
also see from ur ticker thats you nearly half way to your target, thats fantastic! x

Back