The Journey to Slim....

Aww :) I'm too determined to give up. a lot of people would say I'm mad as I'm quite big chested so I don't look like the weight I am. but I'm determined to see the 11's for my holiday! how are you getting on? x
Hey, weighed again this morning and lost 1lb more, but the motivation isn't quite the same when your not losing like the first week is it!! I'm gonna stick with it but its soooo hard!!!!!

Hey, weighed again this morning and lost 1lb more, but the motivation isn't quite the same when your not losing like the first week is it!! I'm gonna stick with it but its soooo hard!!!!!

I totally agree. I've told myself I'm not going to weigh myself til Monday. il be so annoyed if I don't lose over the weekend!!! haha xx

do you guys tend to weigh youself every other day or just wait till your weekly weigh in?
i'll need to hide the scales in the house as im a terrible serial weigher

do you guys tend to weigh youself every other day or just wait till your weekly weigh in?
i'll need to hide the scales in the house as im a terrible serial weigher

I tend to weigh myself daily as I am a serial weigher.. lol but I really have to stop xx

I weigh myself daily, but I measure in kgs and lose 200g on average each day. That's about 0.4lbs so to put it into perspective you only lose a lb every two days. So weighing daily and working in lbs is a little demotivating. For me however I see the weight slowly drop each day, so it's a motivator for me :)

Good luck ladies! Keep at it!

I weigh myself daily, but I measure in kgs and lose 200g on average each day. That's about 0.4lbs so to put it into perspective you only lose a lb every two days. So weighing daily and working in lbs is a little demotivating. For me however I see the weight slowly drop each day, so it's a motivator for me :)

Good luck ladies! Keep at it!

that's actually a good idea! I may change my scales to kilos! x

Ahh the sun is shining and always puts me in a good mood! spending my day cleaning (fun) but stops me thinking about food! have a lovely Saturday everyone x

I've been fine all day but this evening I've found it a real struggle. I used to spend my weekends enjoying food with my friends :( now I'm always bored. I know id be ending up fatter if I never started CD so I have to look at it from that perspective. I'm sure il feel better in 5 weeks when it's time to go on holiday!! x

I know exactly what you mean! My weekends were always going to dinner with friends or with my boyf or gettin a takeaway or going for lunch and now i just seem bored! Its rubbish but im just thinking at least il be skinnier n bored in a few months haha i need a hobby!! Xxxx

I've been fine all day but this evening I've found it a real struggle. I used to spend my weekends enjoying food with my friends :( now I'm always bored. I know id be ending up fatter if I never started CD so I have to look at it from that perspective. I'm sure il feel better in 5 weeks when it's time to go on holiday!! x

I know how you feel! Me & my friends spend soo much time going out for meals and it's so hard to say no too! I'm trying to put other ideas out there now like bowling, cinema or as the summer is coming up a picnic (so i can take healthy foods). :) Ohh and well done on your weight loss!!!

I know exactly what you mean! My weekends were always going to dinner with friends or with my boyf or gettin a takeaway or going for lunch and now i just seem bored! Its rubbish but im just thinking at least il be skinnier n bored in a few months haha i need a hobby!! Xxxx

Yeah I agree it's only a few months :) if it was any longer I wouldn't be doing it haha xx

I know how you feel! Me & my friends spend soo much time going out for meals and it's so hard to say no too! I'm trying to put other ideas out there now like bowling, cinema or as the summer is coming up a picnic (so i can take healthy foods). :) Ohh and well done on your weight loss!!!

I know :( but at the cinema u get all the nice foods too lol! thank you :) xx

today has been a good day :) i drove to my friends, then we walked to the local retail park and walked around all the shops. was out for over two hours and it's such a nice day. just made myself an omlette and treating myself to a cherry coke zero. makes such a change from water! x

Good day today. I work across two departments, one of which is once a week. Today I had so many people asking me what I had done differently, one person outright said they could really tell I'd lost weight (they don't know about CWP) and another saying how my cheek bones were so prominent. Lol.
Days like this will remind me why I'm doing it :) x

It's so nice when people start noticing! Not many people have noticed my loss but I do wear baggy clothes most of the time. For now it suits me that no one at work has noticed. I know once they do it will be non stop of nosey questions and remarks. You are doing so well! :)

It's so nice when people start noticing! Not many people have noticed my loss but I do wear baggy clothes most of the time. For now it suits me that no one at work has noticed. I know once they do it will be non stop of nosey questions and remarks. You are doing so well! :)

thank you :) good luck on your journey x

So, 2lb loss this week. Can't say I'm not a little disappointed as I could be on SW or WW and lose that in a week. I have a hen night on Saturday and I'm not holding back! Lol. Just not sure what to eat before hand so I don't get absolutely bladdered too quickly!
4 more Thursdays until my holiday so not sure how much more weight I'm going to lose x

Dont be disheartened, try and think of it as your total overall loss instead of only 2lb but then again 2lb is 2lb and you may have lost a lot of inches aswell! You're doing great and will look amazing for your holiday!

Dont be disheartened, try and think of it as your total overall loss instead of only 2lb but then again 2lb is 2lb and you may have lost a lot of inches aswell! You're doing great and will look amazing for your holiday!

I know, just feeling a bit bored now! got my Cambridge recipe book today, there's a lovely curry in there il make in the week! hope your getting on ok and thanks for the support xx

Ok, so today has been a very emotional day! I came off plan for the weekend as I had my cousins hen night last night. today has been a case of getting back onto it (we all know how hard it is) I have been feeling low because although I know being overweight makes me unhappy, eating food makes me happy. I have considered coming off CWP and doing something else until my holiday, but 1) I don't want to let myself and consultant down, and 2) I know that in a couple of days il be fine again. But today I do generally feel low today, but I've been good and not eaten any bad stuff because I'm determined not to be a quitter.. I mean if I stop now I could put a good chunk back on before my holiday in 4 weeks! I've came so far in the last 7 and spent alot of money so I'm not just going to chuck that away.

So my plan for the next four weeks are: to lose 7lbs, so I don't care what I lose each week but wish to meet a 7lb target by then. Also this week until WI (thursday) I will do SS+ to try and limit any damage!

Sorry for the rant.. but wanted to get it off my chest! x

Back