The last half a stone is really p-ing me off!!!!

Bibaloo

I just can't make a dent in it. I've totally stalled and it's annoying me. I was supposed it hit my true weight last Friday and I'm nowhere near. The scales aren't budging. I've got a few social events coming up (weekend away/hubby's birthday) which I've been planning for since before I started this and I really wanted to be at target so that I could enjoy them properly. It's just not going to happen.
Could the website have got my true weight wrong? The first time I did the plan it said my true weight was only a pound less than I am now so how come second time around it's half a stone lower again?
I really would like to lose more - I'm just really fed up with all the effort for nothing now.
Plus I have massive cravings for something sweet and it's TOTM (but I don't think I hold much more water then tbh)
Just needed a fed up rant. You've no idea how close I am to going to the shop for some Galaxy x

I too hit this kind of thing and just kind of accepted in the end that perhaps my body was happy at the weight it was and I have been maintaining (and have lost a little more) quite nicely on conso. Sometimes enough is enough and you are better at a weight you can maintain. (You're a darn sight lower BMI /taller than me!!)

I hear you!! I'm in the same boat and it's so disheartening! Have you tried increasing your daily exercise??
Resist those cravings - make some DD meringues instead ;)
Keep going and stay positive xxxx

Me too, can't seem to shift that last 4lbs...My goal date is Friday but I just know I'll get there before Halloween by hook or by crook!!! It's disheartening but I suppose it's just the nature of weight loss sometimes :/

Thanks guys. Not sure what I'm going to do really. I think I'm just really bored too and need some different textures. I had an omelette for lunch and struggled to get it down. Everythings just so wet. I need some crunch :)
Sweet craving has now become a craving for cider in nibbles in the sunshine :)
I'll keep at it until Monday then decide whether to move onto conso.
Suddenly three months seems an awful long time to lose 19lbs. Feeling a bit blue

See that sounds heavenly! I'll get the weekend out of the way and I'll think about moving on on Monday. Oooo tis a dilemma!

I found deciding to stop my weightloss far far harder than deciding to start.

We are so used to thinking of weight as something we don't control, out of our hands, and that we will never be "thin enough" - that it takes a 180* shift in our heads to accept, yes, this is my decision. I can be this weight/shape, and stay this weight/shape.

(Actually I'm now pretty stable at 5-6 lbs below the weight I chose to move onto conso with)

You're so right. It's easy to decide to lose weight but I'm not sure I'll ever be happy withy weight. Happier certainly, but not entirely happy.
I still 'feel' fat but I saw myself on a video which was recorded on Sunday and I don't look it. That's not easy to accept though!
I'd be happy to lose a few more pounds so I'm 10 stone something. That'd help mentally

Back