The last half stone!

Deb G

Silver Member
Woohoo!! Into my last half stone now. :D

I've been agonising over whether to go into RTM at half term (9th Feb) no matter what my weight (ie with a couple of pound to lose which I would then hope to lose in the first few weeks of RTM) or whether to wait and get to 9st exactly before I enter RTM. I've literally agonised over it and got into a state thinking "I MUST lose this in 2 weeks" etc.....but now I have decided:

I'm going to wait till I get to 9st exactly. It may be another week on the programme, but what's the difference of a week when I've done 19 already. I said I would see this through to the end - and I will!

So - 9st it is. If I lose the 7.6lbs by 9th Feb, GREAT, but if not, then I will do the half-term week in abstinence and go into RTM at the next meeting.

Just making the decision feels like SUCH a relief! Not sure why I was stressing so much!:rolleyes: Just need to get on with it now......where's that water?;)

Well done Deb. I think having a clear goal makes it so much easier. It's just another week at this stage, and you will have a lovely sense of completion and achievement.

fantastic - do we have photos?

I have BEFORE and WK13 - but will only post them once I've got my finals ones too. I've lost over a stone since my Wk13 ones now so I think I look fat!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your kind words - glad I can help - afterall, we're all in this together!:D

Sounds like a very good idea, isnt it nice when a plans comes together. You are an inspiration.

May I ask Deb how tall you are?

It is sensible to make a definite decision on this, and it sounds as though you have made the right one for you.

I agonised over mine, and ended up setting the date option. I have lost weight in RtM - but am still chasing that last pound, which while insignificant in the scheme of things, is really preying on my mind. Lets hope I can do it tonight - then I can bloody well relax!

Good luck,

Leesy
xox

May I ask Deb how tall you are?

5ft6 - but everyone thinks I look taller for some reason - maybe its because I wear heels now I am not so heavy!!!:rolleyes:

I agonised over mine, and ended up setting the date option. I have lost weight in RtM - but am still chasing that last pound, which while insignificant in the scheme of things, is really preying on my mind. Lets hope I can do it tonight - then I can bloody well relax!

I know - that was what I was worried about. Still - decision made, so that's good. Besides I'm loving my muffins far too much to miss the opportunity of another week on them.

My only concern is that if I do lose say 6lbs in RTM, I will be 'underweight' according to LL figures as I will be under 20BMI, even though under Medical guidelines, down to 18BMI is still classed as normal. Do you think this will cause me problems with LL?

I'll speak to my LLC next week, but wanted to know if anyone has come across this. I told my LLC I was sticking with it to 9st and she said fine, but not sure if she's worked out what my BMI will be by then!!

Well done Deb that's brilliant - what an achievement :)

5' 6" and 9stone, you must look really slim. Not sure what weight I wanna be any ideas of a good average for someone 5' 3", or does my age make a difference be 60 in April.

You would think that would make me depressed, but everytime I say it it makes me really laugh. I will get a small pension, free prescriptions a bus pass and I still feel like a teenager.

Must say Deb you must feel really great.

My only concern is that if I do lose say 6lbs in RTM, I will be 'underweight' according to LL figures as I will be under 20BMI, even though under Medical guidelines, down to 18BMI is still classed as normal. Do you think this will cause me problems with LL? quote]

One of my management group is also in this position, and our counsellor suggested she jumped straight to two protein meals a day to slow down any losses. Have a chat to your counsellor if you are worried, as I think most people are encouraged to reach their goal first - my BMI goal was high as I had so much to lose, so I can get away with losing quite a bit more - although my hubby may have something to say about it!

Leesy
xox

One of my management group is also in this position, and our counsellor suggested she jumped straight to two protein meals a day to slow down any losses. Have a chat to your counsellor if you are worried, as I think most people are encouraged to reach their goal first
[/quote]

Thanks Leesy. I don't MIND being a little underweight (for the first time in my LIFE!) but I didn't want to get myself kicked off the programme!!!!! I'll have a chat with her - and well done on getting to your goal! You must feel amazing!!:D

Back