Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

All well with me thanks, Bev! Plodding along, approaching 2 weeks although time appears to have slowed down a little. I got my scales the other day, it's worse than I thought!

Rotten scales or scares as someone typo'ed the other day. Like you I know it evens out if I stay on plan so I've learned to ignore the odd blips they throw up. When are we supposed to try the size 14s on?

Lol scares is right! Scales are just evil contraptions out to snare the unwary I tells ya :D

Size 14s gosh I can't remember.... Did I say 2 weeks? Who am I kidding? You pick the pact and I'll go with it - you're much better at estimating than me :) I want to be in them tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.... Ha! But still seem to be size 16.2 :confused: hmmph. C'est la vie :) we'll get there.... Tomorrow, two weeks or two months.... We're getting there. One day at a time :D xx

Last edited:
Bev sorry you got a scare from the scares?scales. It is not a gain and just fluctuations of 'stuff' going through the body. It may not have used up all the water you drank yesterday or digested all the vlcd packs, it may take longer some days than others. The human body is a complicated machine and domestic scales probably aren't bend they are inaccurate at the best of times. You will be fine and on track by next weigh in (you are on track as you are on plan but the scales will get back on track too :) )

Stupid scales :mad: Totally my own fault though... And it was quite funny.... Hopping on and off in my pjs while shunting the scales all over the bathroom floor with one foot :D Yeah. Lesson learned good and proper. My scales get possessed by an evil gremlin from Monday to Saturday lol

How's your day been hon? Hope you're still doing brill xx

All well with me thanks, Bev! Plodding along, approaching 2 weeks although time appears to have slowed down a little. I got my scales the other day, it's worse than I thought!

Oh dear. The 'Scares' strike again. Going then what's the damage.... Oh hey, did you try the ticker thing to put your start weight on them count down to your goal? Is really handy.

I'm so glad you're in the groove :D all those sloooow loooong days start to zoom past and really stack up. Keep on keeping on love xx

It was 15 stone 6, after a week on sole source!

I think my old scales weren't accurate though, I'm in clothes that I could only wear at 14 and a half stone on those.

Also may have been some water retention, I weighed in at 15.0 this morning. I'll be in the 14s by weigh in day(Friday) and I am continuing to lose inches. Happy in my size 16s too, so not too depressed!

I am aiming for 12 stone for Paris, fingers crossed!

It was 15 stone 6, after a week on sole source!

I think my old scales weren't accurate though, I'm in clothes that I could only wear at 14 and a half stone on those.

Also may have been some water retention, I weighed in at 15.0 this morning. I'll be in the 14s by weigh in day(Friday) and I am continuing to lose inches. Happy in my size 16s too, so not too depressed!

I am aiming for 12 stone for Paris, fingers crossed!

That's 6lbs off right there! :eek: You're doing phenomenally well!!!!

Wait. Paris? You're off to Paris!?! When? What did I miss? Or did you tell me this? I'm suffering from CD brain this week..... NOT a cute look. You'll be in the 14s in a hot minute (roll on Friday) then 12s here you come (smashing through the 13s I predict :D)

Bravo chick, Bravo xx

You are both doing amazing!! I'm great thank you lovely, still plodding along on SS, occasionally having a SS+ day here and there! My consultant is away next week, so trying really hard not to use it as an excuse for going off the rails!!
I'm off to Paris too, in April, after the wedding! X

I'm also just in my 16s so I like the idea of a 14 on the 14th, can I join in? Great Valentine's Day present if they fit, not so much if they don't!

I've taken the ticker advice, but I've only done it to 12 stone which I'm hoping to be for Paris (1st April) because the whole lot would be kinda depressing. I'm having time off in Paris (not a total blow out, but it'll be after 12 weeks so fits) and then I'll adjust my final goal after then. I'm torn between 11, 10 and 9 stone.

Yay! We all doing this size 14 thing then (or 12/18/20/10 where ever we're at) - I'll go a day early on the 13th though.... And present my Feb findings with everyone else on the 14th (surgery on the 14th to remove teratoma on left ovary - I only waited 2 years for diagnosis and surgery date... But who's counting lol Useless). You're on C & FF (and whoever else we can con into joining in)!!!!! Size 14 here we come :D

Seriously. This CD brain f@rt nonsense had to stop - I went all the way to the supermarket after work..... And forgot to go to the pharmacy. The whole point of the trip was, you guessed it, the Pharmacy :rolleyes: Ugh. Bath delayed, clothes back on..... And it's cooolllldddd (*she whines*).

I'm catch up later..... Hope I don't get all the way there and forget my car keys :rotflmao: xx

That's rubbish, send someone for you!

Also, Asda are selling heat retaining tops. I've ordered two, hope they work I'm freezing!

I was talking to someone who got all the way to work before realising she didn't have her keys to get in. She had to go all the way home again, really you're doing well! She didn't even have Cambridge Brain, just forgetful.

Weighed in at 14.12 this morning. 14s are way less depressing!

I'm catch up later..... Hope I don't get all the way there and forget my car keys :rotflmao: xx

.... No word of a lie.... Guess what I walked out of the front door without? My car keys. Enough said. Early night tonight me thinks! (after I log on to Asda :D)

I hope everyone has a brill day tomorrow!!!!! xx

OMG - you didn't! :eek:

I didnt even know CD caused brain f@rts! :roofles:

Yay! We all doing this size 14 thing then (or 12/18/20/10 where ever we're at) - I'll go a day early on the 13th though.... And present my Feb findings with everyone else on the 14th (surgery on the 14th to remove teratoma on left ovary - I only waited 2 years for diagnosis and surgery date... But who's counting lol Useless). You're on C & FF (and whoever else we can con into joining in)!!!!! Size 14 here we come :D

me me!!! i wanna be at small 18 (and large 16) by then...

This trying on thing is going to be quite an event. Shall I call the papers? Hope we've not set ourselves up for disappointment - wherever we are it is another mini goal to work for and if it helps us keep on plan it's got to be a good thing.

I think my brain is turning a bit foggy regardless of whether I'm eating or not. I might have to start doing crosswords and Sudoku like my mother to retain any working memory.

The brain fog is up here in the North with me too! I think it is a combination of the vlcd and being in my 40's sadly. I would love to blame it all on the vlcd or stress but sometimes ......I worry:)

Have a good day today Bev and an early night, a good quality sleep does lift the fogginess and the mood the following day.

Back